Dirty Dock Sucker

JustHatched

http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/games/gtav/ps4/jobs/job/4fg8RHbScEGpUxriZBGScg

A real rooftop rumble

Tight area, 20 players = G37's wet dream

Pickups include, SMG, Assault Rifle, Carbine Rifle, Advanced Rifle, MG, Auto Shotty, and Sniper

• Like 1

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

I'm glad someone made a DM here, I joined one through the quick job option and it was all rifles, MGs & grenade launchers it was really good fun but it had a french name so I couldn't find it again.

• Like 1

i need a catchy title for it,

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

Changed the name from RR TDM to Dirty Dock Sucker.

Thanks Casey

• Like 1

Had this in the tester tonight and like it a lot, plenty of weapons and lots of hiding spots.

I would up the minimum players from 4 to 6 or 8 even, we played it with 4 the other night and had a job finding each other!

Great TDM, gets the thumbs up from me  :D

Actually liked the original name better :P

This is the real roof top rumble ;)

Good balance and weapon pickups.

Have played it a few times now and we probably was to few players every time but still fun.

Good job buddy :)

Always good with some rooftop action!

We played it 4v4 and it was good fun. Would definitely like to try it again with a bigger lobby and experience the all mayhem the rooftop has to offer.

Edited by Banketelli

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 6 months later...

Moved to PS4, increased to 20 players