Top Posters In This Topic

• Dodge

• JustHatched

• Lann

• Beez

Top Posters In This Topic

This is a cool race

• Like 1

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

I drove it 3 or 4 times by now. I created a race at the same position some weeks ago ( "Demolition Derby"), but i had more fun with youre race - Good Job!

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

I got one. Just gotta upload.it

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

I dont understand what you're waiting for.  :D

Done, now quit bitchin :P

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

BMX Melee has been updated. Moved Stary/Finish, now can hold up to 16 players. Added and adjusted some checkpoints.

Also changed car classes. Now runs, BMX bikes, Compacts, Muscles, and Utilities.

Dodgeservice.png

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

One of my fav races.

• Like 1

Yep, this one's a classic and always fun. I wouldn't change anything but if you did I think you should just make a Muscle Car Melee 2 and add some more length to the track. Someone had one for monster trucks (maybe ScottyB) that had some good extensions to the general track.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...

We ran this (I'm fairly sure it was the older PS3 version) during True's PL with stock Rat Trucks and rain.  It had an entirely different feel and vibe--the Rat Truck works perfectly here and gives the track a very unique flow.  I know it's kind of an iconic job, but I'd consider keeping one version always locked to the Rat Truck and have rain as the default setting.  It still works well with any muscle car, but like I said, the settings we used earlier seemed to be ideal here.

• Like 1

This one is the PS3 version. And it is locked to 1 vehicle in every class. Rain, is the Hosts option. But the locked cars are staying on this version. 

• Like 1

Dodgeservice.png

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...