What's the worst movie you ever seen?

JustHatched

And actually watched the whole movie anyways? Why?

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CandyRotten

• Squirrel

• Sinister

• Beez

Saw one called "In the dead of night" with Nicola once (if she sees this she'll probably back me up on how terrible it was)

We thought it was an hour and a half film but apparently we misread it and the first half was that long. Turns out it was originally a TV show that was shown in 2 parts and then put together into a film. I, for the life of me, can't remember the plot. Something about a women drowning , then coming back to life, but now she can see visions etc.

God, it was awful but we sat all the way through. Looking on IMDB (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0097392/) its got 6/10 rating. I'd give it a 0 if I could

• Like 1

"It doesn't matter how you find the pot of gold B to the Rian, all that matters is you beat the leprechauns"   - Stewie Griffin

Highlander II The Quickening.

A prime example of a sequel that never should have been made. It's a long time since I saw it but I seem to remember it basically being about trying to answer all the questions that had never even occurred to me from the original.

Edited by djw180
  • Like 3

Sharknado 2, Hadn't seen the first one or any of the others. Jesse was sleeping, I was bored and couldn't stop watching it for some reason.

• Like 2

I pretty much know if I won't like something from the previews. I also stick to the actors and genres that I know I enjoy.

That said, I have seen a Star Wars movie and some comic book movies. Hard to decide which of those was THE worst. 

1 hour ago, Danielle said:

Sharknado 2, Hadn't seen the first one or any of the others. Jesse was sleeping, I was bored and couldn't stop watching it for some reason.

Blasphemy! 

The Sharknado series is epic. Taking the art of films so bad they are good to the next level.

Jack and Jill.

Fuck Adam Sandler until his anus is a bucket and his intestines fall out.  Then hang him with his own entrails.  Then burn the corpse. 

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, BMSTANG said:

The Human Centipede.

Easily the worst movie I have ever seen.

the human centipede 2 + 3 were bloody terrible

nicolabellamy77.png

16 minutes ago, LimeGreenLegend said:

Jack and Jill.

Fuck Adam Sandler until his anus is a bucket and his intestines fall out.  Then hang him with his own entrails.  Then burn the corpse. 

I watched it up until Jill turned up. The voice went right through me

• Like 1

"It doesn't matter how you find the pot of gold B to the Rian, all that matters is you beat the leprechauns"   - Stewie Griffin

This is a tough choice, as I have seen far more terrible films rather than good ones.

ThanksKilling was definitely one of the worst even though it was made to be over-the-top and bad.  As far as highly regarded films that I disliked, I did not like the film Crash at all and it won best picture in 2004.  I also did not like Titanic, and the Star Wars, Lord of the Rings, and Harry Potter movies are just not suited for my personal tastes.  Not exactly the worst films ever made, I just didn't enjoy them like many.

7 hours ago, Banketelli said:

Any movie starring Adam Sandler. 

This!^  I cannot stand Adam Sandler and I find his comedy to be absolutely unfunny and even down-right painful to watch.  Same for Chris Farley, Pauley Shore, Will Ferrell, and the bulk of anyone who was ever on Saturday Night Live.  Talk about a dreadful TV show--I cannot stand it and I can't remember when it was ever funny or amusing.  As a whole, I'm not much into American comedy--"Seinfeld", "It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia", "Arrested Development", etc. are the most notable exceptions and I found them to be extraordinarily funny and well-made.

I also hated those big budget disaster movies from the 1990s--Twister, Dante's Peak, Armageddon, etc.  Pretty much anything made by Roland Emmerich is complete garbage in my opinion.

Most Hollywood films suffer from the problem of an over-inflated budget and a complete lack of script and originality.  It drives me insane and I'm not one for countless sequels or remakes. :P

Edited by LN
  • Like 1

Chris Farley? Will Ferrell? Wow. We can't be friends anymore, lol.

You like your comedy to be more on the serious side I take it? I enjoy some of that too but being raised on Airplane!, Kentucky Fried Movie, etc I prefer insanity :)

Edited by SINISTER120
  • Like 1

20 minutes ago, Sinister said:

Chris Farley? Will Ferrell? Wow. We can't be friends anymore, lol.

You like your comedy to be more on the serious side I take it? I enjoy some of that too but being raised on Airplane!, Kentucky Fried Movie, etc I prefer insanity :)

Haha!  I tend towards dark, indirect, perhaps even some-what sarcastic humor.  I've been told that I have kind of an odd sense of humor, but I have trouble laughing at bathroom humor or overly hyper comedians in general.  It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia is one of the funniest things I have ever seen and I cannot recall a show that made me laugh so much. :D

• Like 1

The Blare-witch Project.

For anyone who actually dislikes Adam Sandlar, and I admit, he's got far WORSE movies than anything else .. I challenge you, if you haven't, to watch this one film: Reign Over Me. There's legitimate acting in it, even by him, even if mostly held together by Don Cheadle's performance. It's a fairly decent movie.

@LimeGreenLegend @Banketelli

Edited by G37
  • Like 1

: FIRE :

"If you ride like lightning, you're gonna crash like thunder." - The Place Between The Pines

I like alot of Sandler movies, and Farley. Can't stand Will Ferrell. 

Worst I've seen is anything with Patrick Swayze, I hate all his movies, Road House and Ghost are garbage IMO, Chuck Norris is on that list as well. I don't mind bad acting, but these 2 really suck at it.

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

There have been some surprising comments on this Thread. 

My personal favorite to hate: Vanilla Sky

The. Single. Worst. Movie. Ever.

... EVER...

• Like 1

Dodgeservice.png

I've seen some of Reign Over Me, I think he's even worse when he's trying to "act" because he just can't.  Especially when you put him with someone who can, like Cheadle.

20 hours ago, DavidCore89 said:

The Sound of Music - Saw it once, fell asleep, wouldn't recommend it.

Seconded!

• Like 1

u0rf6Cd.jpg

a shark in venice, is a fucking terrible film. although i did learn that limb's are able to grow back instantly haha

• Like 1

nicolabellamy77.png

• 1 month later...

Cannibal Holocaust.

While I enjoy gore, I don't enjoy animals being killed just to make a fake torture film more "real".

no animal should be destroyed by humans for entertainment purposes. This film is the worst I have ever seen because real animals died for the film's sake and that is so irresponsible of the filmmaker. 

This was not art. And I'm open to the plethora of what is considered art. ?