no_snacks

Blind Fire

Made for the Dark & Wet Creative Event

Can you actually see your target, or are you firing blind? - With the darkness, rain and blinding lights, your opponents are barely visible with the Marksman Rifle.  

There are some Sniper Rifle pick-ups that will give you a big advantage, but they're perched out on narrow walkways.  You'll need to be nimble and quick if you want one, as you'll be fully visible to the other team while you're out there, plus it's a long way down if you fall.  Is it worth the risk?

Note to hosts - Turn off player ID's and health bars in the settings.  This will make it harder to see the enemy, and make it harder for them to see you. :)

• LTS for 2 teams and up to 20 players
  • Marksman Rifle starting weapon with extra pick-ups
  • Nighttime setting with rain and bright lights shining in your eyes
  • Set high above the ground with narrow walkways to more powerful Sniper Rifles
  • All pick-ups are in front of the lights so you'll be visible while retrieving them
  • Players are able to cross to the other side if they dare
  • Small concrete barriers for cover so your head is still visible over the top
  • First team to win 2 rounds - 5 minute rounds

bwuaK4L.jpg 

bbAztaj.jpg

RSC Link - https://socialclub.rockstargames.com/games/gtav/ps4/jobs/job/cW2615XVX0KCIb8B822UBw#

Edited by no_snacks
  • Like 2

Nice concept. Lot more skill needed than the blind luck of RPG peek a boo. Next time I get in game this needs to be in a playlist ?

• Like 1

On 5/1/2016 at 4:49 PM, Squirrel said:

Nice concept. Lot more skill needed than the blind luck of RPG peek a boo. Next time I get in game this needs to be in a playlist ?

Agree that this looks good.  Disagree that RPG peek a boo is blind luck.  I look forward to trying this one. 

• Like 1

tenor.gif?itemid=5199497

On 5/1/2016 at 9:49 AM, Squirrel said:

57 minutes ago, pete_95973 said:

Agree that this looks good.  Disagree that RPG peek a boo is blind luck.  I look forward to trying this one. 

Cheers, guys.  We played it last night in Scotty's PL and it seemed to go well.  May make a few minor changes to the lights so they're more in your eyes.

I think there's a fair bit of strategy with RPG Peek A Boo too, but it's not so much in the "killing", but more in the "not dying".  Once you've worked that out, there does seem to be a few different ways to play.  Unfortunately every now and then you can still get blown up right at the start, but if you use different strategies and techniques, you quite often get through that phase unscathed.  You just haven't worked it out yet, Squirrel. :P

• Like 1

Thanks for the reminder, @truelife98.  Added the host note in the OP.

Made some changes to the lights.  The yellow generators have now been lowered into the platform so only the actual lights are poking through.  They're now at head level, so it makes it even harder to see the enemy.  Hopefully a few creative tactics will come into play now.

TmZsB8V.jpg

bwuaK4L.jpg

• Like 1

• 1 month later...