Random funny videos.

RealOG

Saw this and thought it was hilarious even though I don't watch the show, after this I just might:

Edited by The Rikster
  • Like 1

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Smurf

• zztop911

• Xyon14

• zmurko

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha this is so funny :P

Hilarious!

Edited by zztop911

I only grow in living soil!
Because Fat Buds Matter!

• 2 weeks later...

I don't know why these things are funny--they've been around for about 10 years and they are just re-dubbed G.I. Joe PSA cartoons, but if you have been on lately during prime NA and AUS time, this is what we're talking about when we say, "body massage!"

I think this one is actually more funny for some reason though:

Edited by LN-MLB

• 2 weeks later...

Probably the best video you will see today. This is also what I love about online gaming and meeting all you people. Everyone is amazing in their own unique way and it's sad that we judge people so quickly by their looks. It's very strange to have gotten to know you guys and imagine in my own mind what you look like, and then to see pictures of what you actually look like and how different you look!

• Like 5

scottyb1988.jpg

Probably the best video you will see today. This is also what I love about online gaming and meeting all you people. Everyone is amazing in their own unique way and it's sad that we judge people so quickly by their looks. It's very strange to have gotten to know you guys and imagine in my own mind what you look like, and then to see pictures of what you actually look like and how different you look!

Oh my gosh, I love this.

So, you mean you don't have a blue/purple mullet in real life Scotty?!

Oh my gosh, I love this.

So, you mean you don't have a blue/purple mullet in real life Scotty?!

I do, actually. You guys would have been way to judgemental with my mullet and moe if you didn't already know me :P

• Like 1

scottyb1988.jpg

I do, actually. You guys would have been way to judgemental with my mullet and moe if you didn't already know me :P

LOL!  If you met me three years out of the military, you would have thought I was a Whitesnake band member.

• Like 1

I only grow in living soil!
Because Fat Buds Matter!

• 2 weeks later...