• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Smurf

• zztop911

• Xyon14

• zmurko

Top Posters In This Topic

I just discovered this Youtube channel and it's so funny.  That's not me by the way, although I've been known to bake after a few glasses of wine.   ;)

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...

Australian's Try Outback Steakhouse.  Saw this on Facebook this morning and I immediately thought of Snacks & Scotty and our other new Australian's.   :lol:

• Like 1

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

• 2 weeks later...

Stunts!

They should have put a disclaimer on that video.  Most of those looked way too dangerous to attempt for the average person. :lol:

• Like 5

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

Im a dog person but part of me wants to get a cat just so i can film him being a jerk lol

Edited by JALJ
  • Like 2

tumblr_m8l94nfFrG1r5jta4o6_500.gif

One day the sadness will end.

LMAO....cat on the keyboard

Im a dog person but part of me wants to get a cat just so i can film him being a jerk lol

Some of those cats would be buzzard food!

I only grow in living soil!
Because Fat Buds Matter!

Oh whatever... that's not that bad.  Sounds like a typical conversation on Saturday nights in the playlists.   :lol:

LOL! Exactly what came to mind when I watched it.

• Like 1

Because Fat Buds Matter!

As some of you guys may of noticed, i am a big Simpsons fan. I am particularly very fond of seasons 1-12 and consider those years to be some of the very best for any american series, or even any tv series ever.  After that i still like the show but do cannot ignore the fact the show fell off quality wise. 2 years ago, a show called Rick and Morty came out and much to my displeasure was being compared to The Simpsons. I didnt want to accept it but at the end of season 1 i can honestly say its probably the best american tv show out there. Season 2 is around the corner and i cannot wait. Today, the fans were blessed with this.

https://youtu.be/7ecYoSvGO60

Seriously, if you guys like comedy, sci fi and irreverent story lines, check out the show!!

Edited by JALJ

tumblr_m8l94nfFrG1r5jta4o6_500.gif

One day the sadness will end.

As some of you guys may of noticed, i am a big Simpsons fan. I am particularly very fond of seasons 1-12 and consider those years to be some of the very best for any american series, or even any tv series ever.  After that i still like the show but do cannot ignore the fact the show fell off quality wise. 2 years ago, a show called Rick and Morty came out and much to my displeasure was being compared to The Simpsons. I didnt want to accept it but at the end of season 1 i can honestly say its probably the best american tv show out there. Season 2 is around the corner and i cannot wait. Today, the fans were blessed with this.

https://youtu.be/7ecYoSvGO60

Seriously, if you guys like comedy, sci fi and irreverent story lines, check out the show!!

Well, the voice of Mr Burns and a few others is leaving the show.  It's probably dead now. I've never watched Rick and Morty.

Because Fat Buds Matter!