Random funny videos.

RealOG

Casey's Swedish PL reminded me of this guy, Ghost Rider. Total fruitcake and completely irresponsible, but he sure can ride a bike.   Below is the footage of a run he's done a few times: from Stockholm to Uppsala, 62 km/42.6 mls in under 15 minutes .... I guess the petrol heads in this crew already know him :) Made quite a few video's like this where he's also playing with the cops, before all went quiet on him.

gallery_510_31_23135.jpg

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Smurf

• zztop911

• Xyon14

• zmurko

Top Posters In This Topic

Casey's Swedish PL reminded me of this guy, Ghost Rider. Total fruitcake and completely irresponsible, but he sure can ride a bike. Below is the footage of a run he's done a few times: from Stockholm to Uppsala, 62 km/42.6 mls in under 15 minutes .... I guess the petrol heads in this crew already know him :) Made quite a few video's like this where he's also playing with the cops, before all went quiet on him.

Oh yeah! I remember those. He is insane! So funny toying with the cops like that, no one stands a chance of catching him on that thing

Edited by Skorpion
Fixed closing quote to work.

scottyb1988.jpg

Another not funny but cool video.

Pre-WWI land speed record car fires up after 100 years. This Fiat S76’s engine is 28 liters!

When it starts it's like a pissed off wild animal, and that's just at idle!! :smiley-shocked003:

Edited by Beez620
  • Like 3

I can't even get a minute into this video without crying from laughter.  It's the best freaking thing ever.  I love old people.  I'm going to be that old lady in about 30 years.   :lol:  Screw bingo nights at the nursing home.

• Like 2

I can't even get a minute into this video without crying from laughter.  It's the best freaking thing ever.  I love old people.  I'm going to be that old lady in about 30 years.   :lol:  Screw bingo nights at the nursing home.

His pants are so puffed out I think he's wearing Depends.  :lol:

haha you guys are weird :P I knew most of both words and we use a lot of them interchangeably but some are just confusing. It's weird how things can be so different.

One classic one which is funny (and I don't think mentioned in this video) is thongs. They are also known to others as flip flops or sandals. We call a "thong" a g string haha.

Also, when I was overseas we had about 6 Canadians and a British girl on our tour and the Canadian said something about a fanny pack and the British girl pulled the funniest face cause she didn't know what she was talking about. And I was there just laughing as I could see the confusion and knew what was happening.

In case you guys don't know, a fanny in Australia and the uk means vagina, haha so we call a fanny pack a bum bag :P

• Like 1

scottyb1988.jpg