• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JustHatched

• Dodge

• DavidCore89

• guygamer1

Hi Hatch, welcome back :)

Someone from another crew asked about you in-game yesterday (Lann's stock supers event). I don't remember who they were, may have been Dutch. Anyway they said to pass on a message to you "get your hair cut".

24 minutes ago, djw180 said:

Hi Hatch, welcome back :)

Someone from another crew asked about you in-game yesterday (Lann's stock supers event). I don't remember who they were, may have been Dutch. Anyway they said to pass on a message to you "get your hair cut".

That was AJ I think.

Welcome back, Hatch.

Hello. Your name sounds somewhat familiar. As already mentioned, one of the vetting staff will be with you shortly, and we will see if you will fit in with the crew. The original leader had pretty high standards.

Seriously, I can understand being fed up with GTA, the crew, real life, but just know that you created something special here. I'm sure and hope you already know that. I don't play and haven't played GTA for a long time now, but this is still my virtual home. It has reached beyond the world of San Andreas. Can't think of a higher praise for a GTA community. 

Edited by Banketelli
  • Like 5

Welcome to Domestic Battery Gaming. Some members call this their gaming family, I hope it can be yours too. Please answer these four questions that we ask all new members.
1. What time zone are you active in? (Example. East Coast of the US GMT -5)
2. What are some of your goals/reasons for joining a crew?
3. For 2 weeks our tags must remain active (during Vetting), can you abide by this? (Afterwards you can swap at will but we should be your primary)
4. Will you be able to attend at least 1 event and/or game with the crew once per week and visit out site frequently?
After you answer these questions an invite will be sent to you on Social Club. Make sure your PSN account is linked to your RSC profile and it's not locked down so we can send the invite. 

Actually there are 5 questions but we know you do not have a modded account. Your vetting ends two weeks after next Wednesday.

Good to have you back, the comments today alone are worth it. I've recently gotten fed up GTA too especially how bad I still am at PvP. Some of the CEO modes I find relaxing and I've been playing some AC4 lately.

• Haha 2

Welcome! It seems you have JustHatched once again into the world of XDBX.

Bad puns aside, rejoining the gamer family you created is a step in the right direction. See you in-game (any game) soon! ;)

• Consigliere

Welcome back, Hatch! I've taken a long break from GTA too: kinda' waiting for GTA 6 now. Last couple of weeks I've thought about jumping back on. It'll probably take another couple of weeks for our crappy Aussie internet to complete all the updates I've missed! Hope to see you in-game soon.