Hello, JustHatched here

JustHatched

Howdy Howdy, I am JustHatched, I am in Illinois USA. Father of 5 and happily married to BustyRose whom also is in the crew.

I am pretty mild mannered and play with a mic but I am not real chatty (unless having a beer while playing), I always try to play fair, I don;t get to ramming in races or shoot teammates but we all know things happen so if I do it to you 99.9% it is not intentional. (Unless you are DavidCore who owes me a bounty kill :) )

I am the founder of Domestic Battery, I try to not run things like a dictator, usually I will discuss crew matters with others in the crew before making a decision so that right things get team credit, wrong things are done as a team as well. If you have any issues I will do my best to resolve then to yours and the crews satisfaction.

• Like 2

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JustHatched

• Dodge

• DavidCore89

• guygamer1

Gandish owes me one too. You get a bounty Gandish and I'm coming for you dude.

I met up with Locust and Gandish was with him and he popped me for $7000 lol.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Lol I'm sure you won't forget the bounty :)  I have my fair share placed on me so it's a matter of time before you get me back  :ph34r:

Still haven't forgot about that bounty

• Like 1

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

Still haven't forgot about that bounty

I remember you placed 1K on me and shot me immediately  :lol:.

Still, it's not the same as the 6K I had from yours  :P

Yeah, 1k at a time

• Like 1

1st of March since my OP, the site is almost 3 months old as a crew site (I have been a member here since July 2013 though)

For those that were here at the 1st week of March, remember the url to the site before I was able to get the domesticbatterygta url?

1st of March since my OP, the site is almost 3 months old as a crew site (I have been a member here since July 2013 though)

For those that were here at the 1st week of March, remember the url to the site before I was able to get the domesticbatterygta url?

I had to look this up but I came here on the 9th, so I just missed it.  But I think it had something to do with planes or aviation right?

• Like 1

hillbillyaeroworks :-D

the winner

Howdy Howdy, I am JustHatched, I am in Illinois USA. Father of 5 and happily married to BustyRose whom also is in the crew.

I am pretty mild mannered and play with a mic but I am not real chatty (unless having a beer while playing), I always try to play fair, I don;t get to ramming in races or shoot teammates but we all know things happen so if I do it to you 99.9% it is not intentional. (Unless you are DavidCore who owes me a bounty kill :) )

I am the founder of Domestic Battery, I try to not run things like a dictator, usually I will discuss crew matters with others in the crew before making a decision so that right things get team credit, wrong things are done as a team as well. If you have any issues I will do my best to resolve then to yours and the crews satisfaction.

StfuNoob24_zps0cf7b2c5.jpg

• Like 3

handcuff_charlie.jpg

• 3 years later...

Been thinking on this for a bit, dunno how many of you know (assuming most do), I left the crew a while back for reasons mostly due to me being ticked off at the world (XDBX included in that world, but lots of other things not PS4 related as well).

Fact is I am still pretty well mad at most things around me, I don't see that changing any time quick, but Rose has been in to me to get over shit and move on, and I guess that starts here. So anyways, I sent my request to get back in the crew, guess I will need to revet.

• Like 12
  • Haha 2