Blaine County Rally S1

shortround

Stage one of the Blaine County Rally taking place at the farms in Grapeseed. Point to point, mostly dirt rally stage. Available classes are, Super (Sultan RS, Banshee 900R), Sports, Muscle and Off Road.

http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/games/gtav/ps4/jobs/job/6Jr1HlikHEmDr9woAVjWtQ

Spoiler

2BI4mcX.png

Edited by shortround
Add Tags
  • Like 1

Good race, no CP issues that I noticed.

The only issue is that it has customs on but the description says Sultan RS, while that's OK for those that own an RS, it sucks for those who don't as they will feel awkward about what car to pick, whether it be slow or fast (they have a right to pick whatever though).

I'd actually lock it to the stock Sultan RS, go to available classes, square, then remove all other supers, leaving the RS alone.

This will force the job to have no customs and every player uses an RS.

At the moment there's nothing stopping me or anyone else bringing out the T20 or Osiris (not that I would), but it'd be impossible to host this openly for that reason.

Edited by DavidCore89
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, DavidCore89 said:

Good race, no CP issues that I noticed.

The only issue is that it has customs on but the description says Sultan RS, while that's OK for those that own an RS, it sucks for those who don't as they will feel awkward about what car to pick, whether it be slow or fast (they have a right to pick whatever though).

I'd actually lock it to the stock Sultan RS, go to available classes, square, then remove all other supers, leaving the RS alone.

This will force the job to have no customs and every player uses an RS.

At the moment there's nothing stopping me or anyone else bringing out the T20 or Osiris (not that I would), but it'd be impossible to host this openly for that reason.

Ok cheers for the input. I don't want to lock it to the stock Sultan RS because i made it with the custom version in mind, since then i added Sports, Off Road and Muscle classes so people can choose what to run if people don't have custom Sultan's (which is insane in my book ;) ) So i have changed the description (here and in game) so Sultan RS isn't singled out.

I did lock it to Sultan and Banshee only in the Super class because i couldn't only have the Sultan, it's kinda absurd that you can't choose only one car and it be custom. But are the other Super's available? I haven't even looked at the selection options. :)