• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• zmurko

• oMOUSEYo

• Protocawl

• DavidCore89

I have :D

I think it was me DC, Seymour and... I can't for the life of me remember the last person :(

Edited by adsyfindlay

Completed mine with other people outside of the crew. At the time I wasn't in the crew, let alone knew of this crew.

http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/games/gtav/career/awards/heists 

Edit: Thanks for the award!

Edited by Prodigy_Rocks_

A quadratic function can be written in vertex form:

f(x) = a( x-h )^2 + k          *^2 means squared*

The vertex form is helpful because it tells you the location of the vertex (h,k); (x,y)

Thank you for the award. I didn't see this thread sorry or else I would I have let you know. Thanks protocawl for doing it for me ha ha

• Like 1

"It doesn't matter how you find the pot of gold B to the Rian, all that matters is you beat the leprechauns"   - Stewie Griffin

Thanks for the award, Z.

Completed it with G37, LN and Scotty, then with Skorpion, Joel (Zadk) and Scotty, and again with Garbology, AB-Cones and Scotty.

So many funny moments.  Would gladly to it again. :)

• Like 1

All done to this point.

Award given to these members so far:

@Squirrel, @adsyfindlay, @DavidCore89, @SeymorScagneti, @Banketelli, @wecang, @Xyon14, @Fido_le_muet, @Protocawl, @Moorjc, @silenttigercd, @truelife98, @Hatch, @Skorpion, @no_snacks, @ScottyB, @lIIlCompleXlIIl, @Chewy, @Beez, @CandyRotten, @nehelius89, @Prodigy_Rocks_, @furdog, @RichnLin, @ERIN, @grjkie, @LimeGreenLegend, @MrBump360, @DeaD_GooN, @Smurf, @SAPD-Duke, @G37, @LN-MLB, @Zadk13l91, @Garbology101, @Ab-CoNes, @Sinister, @Wulfherth, @Elysianova and @wraignbow.

If I have missed anyone so far mentioned in this thread, please let me know.

I know there's more members who have completed it, but I don't really want to turn the forums upside down to find them all.
I remember some of them, but have no idea who they did it with. IIRC, @Danielle, @Dodge and @revbouncer were amongst them?

@oMOUSEYo: You should be getting yours soon too, just need to discuss with Hatch what to do first. It doesn't show on RSC, eventhough you do have 3 witnesses.

Damn, is there anyone else who hasn't done the CM besides me? I feel so worthless now. :(

• Like 6