• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• zmurko

• oMOUSEYo

• Protocawl

• DavidCore89

2 hours ago, zmurko said:

Damn, is there anyone else who hasn't done the CM besides me? I feel so worthless now. :(

If you ever decide to do it, I'll be happy to help. I don't get stressed or angry and have a failed a heist many times so it won't be an issue if we have to restart it. When me, Protocawl,  Nehelius and jedi did it, I think we restarted it 4 times ha ha

Edited by CandyRotten

"It doesn't matter how you find the pot of gold B to the Rian, all that matters is you beat the leprechauns"   - Stewie Griffin

5 hours ago, zmurko said:

All done to this point.

Award given to these members so far:

@Squirrel, @adsyfindlay, @DavidCore89, @SeymorScagneti, @Banketelli, @wecang, @Xyon14, @Fido_le_muet, @Protocawl, @Moorjc, @silenttigercd, @truelife98, @Hatch, @Skorpion, @no_snacks, @ScottyB, @lIIlCompleXlIIl, @Chewy, @Beez, @CandyRotten, @nehelius89, @Prodigy_Rocks_, @furdog, @RichnLin, @ERIN, @grjkie, @LimeGreenLegend, @MrBump360, @DeaD_GooN, @Smurf, @SAPD-Duke, @G37, @LN-MLB, @Zadk13l91, @Garbology101, @Ab-CoNes, @Sinister, @Wulfherth, @Elysianova and @wraignbow.

If I have missed anyone so far mentioned in this thread, please let me know.

I know there's more members who have completed it, but I don't really want to turn the forums upside down to find them all.
I remember some of them, but have no idea who they did it with. IIRC, @Danielle, @Dodge and @revbouncer were amongst them?

@oMOUSEYo: You should be getting yours soon too, just need to discuss with Hatch what to do first. It doesn't show on RSC, eventhough you do have 3 witnesses.

Damn, is there anyone else who hasn't done the CM besides me? I feel so worthless now. :(

No worries! If it doesn't work out, it's totally understandable! I contacted Rockstar, but I doubt they'll give me an answer *.*

I also completed the CMM with mousey, rich and uber and got robbed of the award and money from Rockstar (contacted them for help but no luck), so I believe she's completed it at least twice.

• Like 1

kQ4fIRp.png

• 2 weeks later...