kernalhogan

Ltwd0Sb.png

RSC Link

Two teams of Cargobobs battle to see who can collect the most Pantos. YOU MUST LEAVE THE PANTO CONNECTED TO THE CARGOBOB TO SUCCESSFULLY DELIVER IT.

• Two team capture with a maximum of twenty players. First team to eight points wins, or whoever is leading after eight minutes expires is the winner. (Not sure how ties work)
  • Players must use Cargobobs to collect Pantos and deliver them to their respective bases.  Press right on the D-Pad to deploy the Cargobob's grappling hook before attempting to collect a Panto.
  • It's not particularly easy to latch on to a Panto, even with no one around. Doing it with nineteen other Cargobobs crashing around is quite a challenge.
  • You can drive the Pantos around the map, but you won't be able to score without being lifted into your base by a Cargobob. This allows for one team member to drive a Panto to a less crowded area to be picked up by a teammate.
  • If a Panto gets dropped into your base without being destroyed or delivered, you can enter the Panto to complete the delivery.
  • Just a tip when trying to score; picture your base as a glass of milk and the Panto as an Oreo, then just dip the Oreo into the glass of milk.
Edited by kernalhogan
Updates
  • Like 1

I hosted this in a PL the other day, very fun.

• Like 1

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

I hosted this in a PL the other day, very fun.

Thanks Hatch. I'm going to try and post all of my creations over the next week or so. Then get started on some new ideas.

I believe we did a race or two of yours as well.

This was fun. I got tossed quite a long distance by some chopper blades at one point.

• 2 weeks later...

I love this one--it's a small, relatively simple capture map, but it definitely works as intended.  It's also addictive and hilarious--there's nothing more fun than crashing a Cargobob into someone who is trying to pick up a Panto.

Great one, Hogan; this is definitely a new favorite crew capture.

• Like 1

• 2 years later...

Made some updates to this job.

Changed the base locations to the other, larger side of the airport and made the bases out of stunt pieces instead of shipping containers.

Also changed the vehicle health of all the Pantos and Cargobobs to 250%. Not sure what sort of difference it will make or how exactly it works, but when I seen we had a new creator tool at our disposal, I couldn't resist. There didn't seem to be an option to change the vehicle health level of the respawn vehicles, so once you die and respawn in a Cargobob, it's health will likely be the normal level. And I'm imagining that once the Pantos respawn, after being delivered or destroyed, they will remain with their 250% health bonus.

I was hoping to make more changes, but even after the Creator updates, we are still limited to only twenty non-captureable vehicles(Cargobobs). That being the reason this job is limited to twenty players.