Beach Destruction Party

Squirrel

We did this last night in the NA Vetting playlist with 12 people. I ran it with the default settings.

Great car for this! It really gets banged up and tweaked. It also catches fire pretty good.

I'm not sure if everyone made the jump to the arena on the first try. I didn't know what to expect but now that I do I would tell everyone playing what to do and to get some speed on the ramp. It's nothing I would change, just noting it for future hosts. You don't drive into the arena, you jump into it so make sure you have some speed.

The arena felt big for 12 drivers but be ok for 16+. The driving surface is good and works well with the Futo. I like the exploding things and the central ramp. Got some good mid-air collisions.

Players were able to get more Futos when their original car expired. After my first car blew up I  ran up the ramp and was taking photos (forgot to upload them) and someone drove a Futo into me and knocked me into the water. Then I got another Futo and I think there were 2 left on the beach.

Wraignbow proved to be highly durable. :lol: She was out of the car and several of us were smashing her into a corner and she would not die!  :huh:  I look forward to playing this one more.

• Like 2

The ability to get more cars is a tricky conundrum, I think the only way past that is if we decide that collecting more cars for a specific job isn't allowed then we just have to respect that and it is easy to do as a crew. The fact that they are out of the way makes this more achievable rather than having them at the side of the arena.

Lime suggested that we could also play this with traffic on and have the spawn points closer to the main road. Infinite supply of cars should you want to play it that way.

I'm glad you noticed the viewing platform at the end of the ramp. I wanted it so that there was no escape from the arena once you're in although it is possible to be flipped out by an exploding barrel.

Edited by Squirrel_Army

Epic picture beez although it has got my OCD in over drive, two of the lines of platforms are slightly too high. That's gonna piss me off! Wish the controls for building creations were more user friendly.

• 1 year later...

Updated this now with the new creator tools. Won't say exactly what I've changed as it will ruin the surprises. 

Same basic concept remains and should mean some epic destruction derby fun!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...