GTA Hyperdrive

VANS Official

51 minutes ago, Trashbags said:

@JuniorChubb that trailer is God dam amazing Dave mug was a shock but perfect hope u gonna share it everywhere 

Also just like to say before we start big thanks to the main man Mr Chubb for all the extra effort to make this happen 

And I can also see the live results 

This s**t just went another level 

200.gif

• Haha 1

Can you smell what the Stone is cooking?

17 hours ago, JuniorChubb said:

Are you ready.....?

We will be running a live results system on the night. Just keep this page live!

Live Results Link >>>

The Drivers

1. Chubbmacher (Host)
  2. CatManDoza (Co-host) driving Mr Bean’s Mini
  3. SkyeDave driving Larry the Lada
  4. Trash ‘the Badger’ Bags driving a Retinue
  5.  Mr P aka the Highlander driving a Vulcar Nebula Turbo
  6. Agent Mulder driving a classified vehicle
  7. Michelle Verstappen driving Sundance, a Gauntlet Hellfire
  8. Hurst aka the Casco Kid driving a Casco

Very Cool Trailer Chubb 🙂  I was just so Buisy lately that i did not see this Event and when Stapp told me about it yesterday i wasnt really sure what to expect,so i said im fine with stepping back for this one.So all good no Worries 🙂 I Wish every participant a great Race Night 🙂

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, TheOneMarc said:

Very Cool Trailer Chubb 🙂  I was just so Buisy lately that i did not see this Event and when Stapp told me about it yesterday i wasnt really sure what to expect,so i said im fine with stepping back for this one.So all good no Worries 🙂 I Wish every participant a great Race Night 🙂

Cheers Marc, apologies for the strictness of the Crew exclusivity for this event. 👍

Hopefully next week will be Christmas Race and Quiz night, open to anyone who has raced with us this year.

• Like 2

There will be a live results system tonight. Just keep this page live or follow the link below...

Live Results Link >>>

The Drivers

1. Chubbmacher (Host)
  2. CatManDoza (Co-host) driving Mr Bean’s Mini
  3. SkyeDave driving Larry the Lada
  4. Trash ‘the Badger’ Bags driving a Retinue
  5.  Mr P aka the Highlander driving a Vulcar Nebula Turbo
  6. Agent Mulder driving a classified vehicle
  7. Michelle Verstappen driving Sundance, a Gauntlet Hellfire
  8. Hurst aka the Casco Kid driving a Casco

This thread will be locked until the end of Season 1, the live stream will be posted here before the event starts.

• Like 1

If you want to get involved & join our events make a post in our public recruitment thread

VansTag.png

Cheers all for coming along, great fun once we got going, the delays for the classes slowed the pace a little. Defo one class if we run again.

Well done to @Trashbags for an amazing last run, hitting the leveller first time nailed it for you.

Excellent win for @CatManDoza in the Head 2 Heads too, Senior el Beano FTW!

Was a shame to lose Hursty early on and I think the Highlander may go back into hiding again 😉

• Haha 1

I think I speak for everyone when I say, that was f*cking fantastic. Can't believe I won't the head to head in a mini, against hell fires, retinue and buffalo's. 

I defo think 1 class next time just to cut down on waiting, but apart from that it was flawless. 

I have a video of everyone's run, which I will sort out in the next couple of days as its too late now. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

50% Cat 50% Man 110% Bellend

I have no idea what happened last night. It was connectivity issues then the whole thing just took a sh*t.

I got so mad I had a coke & a tuna sandwich and monged out to Snow Patrol

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

On 12/11/2019 at 11:53 PM, JuniorChubb said:

I think the Highlander may go back into hiding again 😉

Oh you're dang right but back now again 😅

Amen to that Trashy! Couldn't say it better!

It was an epic night, the only thing The Highlander still remembers. Which is unique! Performance is long forgotten, the joys and happy moments will never be.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Paulie said:

Oh you're dang right but back now again 😅

Amen to that Trashy! Couldn't say it better!

It was an epic night, the only thing The Highlander still remembers. Which is unique! Performance is long forgotten, the joys and happy moments will never be.

Two classic moments from the Highlander that had me crying...

‘I though the Nebula would be perfect for this’ and the third time you went in the water on Walk on Water 😂

• Haha 1

full video of everyones Hyperdrive runs (except me and for some reason trashbags second day) coming shortly

50% Cat 50% Man 110% Bellend