GTA Hyperdrive

VANS Official

2 hours ago, CatManDoza said:

I'm so looking forward to this it's untrue

Get a picture up then man!

Can you smell what the Stone is cooking?

8 hours ago, JuniorChubb said:

Get a picture up then man!

It shall be up soon. Its 6.30am on a Saturday and as usual, my body clock has me up

50% Cat 50% Man 110% Bellend

After a week or so of tracking him down with sniffer dogs chasing the scent of pork scratchings and lager, Catmandoza was traced to the village of dignity, just outside of Paleto Bay. After losing his trousers to a passing Elk in a game of Poker, he was left with nothing but his favourite Weeny t-shirt, a horrendous pair of loafers and the only thing he inherited off of his Mexican father, some leopard print boxers.

b4374020-18d2-11ea-b220-066dca9f8100.jpg

After consulting with his 'mechanic' it was deemed the Issi was just roadworthy enough to take part in the forthcoming Hyperdrive series.

c75a15b0-18d2-11ea-8bae-020d4250b5ee.jpg

And there you have it, the half mexican half cat hybrid is ready and with the help of his mechanic, so is, pequeño coche verde que es demasiado pequeño para su conductor obeso, which translated roughly means, "little green car that is far too small for its obese driver."

bc72f270-18d2-11ea-bee7-022f54652e3a.jpg

• Haha 3

@Trashbags @Mark Verstappen @SkyeDave @Hurst @CatManDoza Breaking news from the production team...

The old technique of leaving cars spawned in from the last race is not reliable enough to use (just tested it out). This means we will have to run a job for each class selected. Currently we have 4 classes covered, Sports, Sports Classics, Compacts and Muscle. Transform races are an option but we cannot get in and out of cars in Transform races.

This will be more time consuming but it means everyone will be able to use their original car of choice. I am up for this though.

The other option is for everyone to pick a Sports Classic as this is the most common Class as we stand.

Any ideas or input?

10 minutes ago, Trashbags said:

No prob for me to.change car 

Have u tried multiple players leaving cars as when did it with stapp there was a few of us 

Yup, some of them disappeared though... also if you need to respawn mid race it puts you back in the wrong car.

There should be two Issi Classics and Two Hellfires in the pic below, not really consistent enough to plan a night around.

ELXnZAZWwAIb8qJ?format=jpg&name=medium

I think we will get away with one job per class... we may have to lean heavily on Dave for humour to fill in the loading times though.

12 minutes ago, CatManDoza said:

I'm happy to go with whatever you decide Mr director man, you know more than I do

Just had a chat with Mr Bags, we will probably get away with multiple jobs.

41 minutes ago, JuniorChubb said:

Just had a chat with Mr Bags, we will probably get away with multiple jobs.

Sorted, I'm sure you'll get it sorted, you always do........ Then select the wrong class

• Haha 2

I don't see a problem just loading the same job again in a different class. Otherwise I'll use a Zion C but I do rather use the Muscle.

Edited by Mark Verstappen
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Mark Verstappen said:

I don't see a problem just loading the same job again in a different class. Otherwise I'll use a Zion C but I do rather use the Muscle.

Yup, exactly what I’m gonna do. Duplicated the job so settings are prepped in advance.

If we get time for the Head 2 Head racing then we’ll use a Transform race just for that.

• Like 1

I see you’ve sorted everything without any contribution from me. Well done. I’ll have my book of jokes primed and ready. Both pages.

• Like 2

Mister Smashcrash wants the final spot driving a Sentinel Classic.

Additional details will be forthcoming tomorrow as he'll join the forum sometime tomorrow @JuniorChubb

Edited by Mark Verstappen

6 minutes ago, Mark Verstappen said:

Mister Smashcrash wants the final spot driving a Sentinel Classic.

Additional details will be forthcoming tomorrow as he'll join the forum sometime tomorrow @JuniorChubb

Sorry Stapp, there is a spot left but it's a Crew only event.

2 hours ago, Mark Verstappen said:

@JuniorChubb you can put @TheOneMarc down as reserve?

Sorry Stapp, but Marc is not a crew member yet either. He has signed up here and has access to our crew area but not got a Social Club crew invite, I think last time it was mentioned his crew count was full.

I don’t mean to be an antf*cker on this, but we decided a while ago to have an exclusive crew night once a month or so especially for events like this. Also the event has been up for 3 weeks so issues like this could have been resolved well in advance. The signing up, creating a character and building a bit of hype are all part of the process, the window has kinda passed for that now.

Are you ready.....?

We will be running a live results system on the night. Just keep this page live!

Live Results Link >>>

The Drivers

1. Chubbmacher (Host)
  2. CatManDoza (Co-host) driving Mr Bean’s Mini
  3. SkyeDave driving Larry the Lada
  4. Trash ‘the Badger’ Bags driving a Retinue
  5.  Mr P aka the Highlander driving a Vulcar Nebula Turbo
  6. Agent Mulder driving a classified vehicle
  7. Michelle Verstappen driving Sundance, a Gauntlet Hellfire
  8. Hurst aka the Casco Kid driving a Casco

• Like 3

you made a trailer??? bloody awesome, I've already told the wife and kids, you interupt me tonight, you get a slap!!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, CatManDoza said:

you made a trailer??? bloody awesome, I've already told the wife and kids, you interupt me tonight, you get a slap!!!

Yup 👍

Can you confirm the results table is showing up for you too?

10 minutes ago, JuniorChubb said:

Yup 👍

Can you confirm the results table is showing up for you too?

I can confirm the above statement

@JuniorChubb that trailer is God dam amazing Dave mug was a shock but perfect hope u gonna share it everywhere 

Also just like to say before we start big thanks to the main man Mr Chubb for all the extra effort to make this happen 

And I can also see the live results 

This s**t just went another level 

• Like 1