Pantoball

2 team GTA Capture for up to 8 players

Time limit: 10 min / Target score: 8 points

1 round by default

Capture vehicle: Panto

Starting vehicle: Armored Kuruma

Respawn vehicle: Armored Kuruma

Starting weapon: Molotov

It's kick-off time! Pantoball - 1 player on either team will try to take the Panto while the rest will try to push the Panto into the goals behind the ramps to score a point. 1st to score 8 points wins! Molotovs are for blowing up the Panto if it becomes hopelessly stuck somewhere.

Old PS3 version link: https://socialclub.rockstargames.com/games/gtav/ps3/jobs/job/wLnLDpF89kOd3khDKFUWWg

Edited by Protocawl
Added the improved PS4 version
  • Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

Tried to find a similar ps4 version with no luck, guess I'll just have to wait for you to get a PS4 :P

Edited by Elysianova
  • Like 1

Tried to find a similar ps4 version with no luck, guess I'll just have to wait for you to get a PS4 :P

PS3 jobs will work on ps4. RSC can be a pain and it takes a few tries for the job to show up to bookmark. I have had more trouble than usual getting PS3 jobs to show up lately so something may have changed on rockstars side.

scottyb1988.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...

UPDATE:

• There's now a PS4 version available.
  • It's impossible to score solo in the PS4 version thanks to custom angled ramps & the arena barrier is now complete with no gaps anywhere.
  • The intro of the PS4 version is shorter and (hopefully) even easier to understand.