• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LimeGreenLegend

• Con

• JustHatched

• grjkie

@poohty_t I own Arizona Sunshine, Rec Room (free), Sports Bar 2.0, Gran Turismo Sport, Statik, and Resident Evil (own it, haven’t DL yet).

i really enjoy Arizona Sunshine, good survival game prepping me for RE7.

i played the Statik demo and instantly fell in love with it and bought it. Really tests problem solving and thinking outside the box skills.

GT Sport is fun but the VR option is limited to 1v1. Still a cool experience to look down and see your body in a racing suit.

Rec Room and Sports Bar I played with Lime and it was awesome. I’ve barely scratched the surface of those two games. 

If you haven’t played Kitchen (the RE7 demo) go try that and avoid the video I posted of me trying it for first time. Shit, I’d love to see a video of you doing that for the first time.

10 minutes ago, LimeGreenLegend said:

I know @Dodgeis into Star Trek too, we need him to get PSVR aswell, then we’ll have a full crew :D 

From the looks of the immersion, we might never get them off it once we get them on the Bridge.

Edited by Con
  • Like 1

• 4 months later...

Playstations Days of Play deal starts in 5 days time on the 8th of June. They will be selling the VR starter package with either Gran Turismo Sport or Wipeout for £199.99 or $199.99 

https://www.playstation.com/en-gb/campaigns/days-of-play/

It's also likely once this deal starts other online retailers will also drop their prices in order to compete.

Hopefully I'll be picking up VR at this time. I've tried GT Sport with VR and its a lot of fun so a good time to pick that up at the same time if you don't already have it.

Last year, shopto.net also dropped their price to match Sony, they always have hardware in stock and very quick delivery. I'll be probably be buying mine there if the price is right.

• 2 weeks later...

Star Trek is cool. The Move Controllers are fun in that. The kids liked the Demo, and we have yet try  Doom. Dirt Rally? FUCKING INTENSE! I'm really liking the VR. 

• Like 2

Dodgeservice.png

5 hours ago, Dodge said:

Just got my VR. The kids are trying it first, then I'll try some stuff. I got the Doom Pack, so that should be fun. 

Welcome to the party! 

3 hours ago, Squirrel said:

Welcome to the party! 

When someone buys vr you have to say “welcome to the family, son”.

But then you would actually have to play Resident Evil 7 for more than 2 minutes to find that out ;) 

• Like 1

Just now, LimeGreenLegend said:

When someone buys vr you have to say “welcome to the family, son”.

But then you would actually have to play Resident Evil 7 for more than 2 minutes to find that out ;) 

That house looked dark. Felt safer on the outside 

1 minute ago, Squirrel said:

That house looked dark. Felt safer on the outside 

Well, it is safer on the outside :D You need to get in there though man!  Would it help if I told you that nothing scary happens for about ten minutes? :P

Here's the spider level from Rush of Blood I told you about.  This is genuinely the scariest experience of my life, but I think I managed it with a cool head.

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, LimeGreenLegend said:

Well, it is safer on the outside :D You need to get in there though man!  Would it help if I told you that nothing scary happens for about ten minutes? :P

Here's the spider level from Rush of Blood I told you about.  This is genuinely the scariest experience of my life, but I think I managed it with a cool head.

completely managed it with a cool head.... I watched this at work with my headphones on.... In the end I was laughing so hard that I was crying.... behind the counter...

Man, you were really scared... I actually felt sorry for you, then I remember that: "that who runs for fun doesn´t get tired"...

• Like 1

8 hours ago, LimeGreenLegend said:

The best thing I have seen in ages! ?

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Firebear926 said:

I barely have time to play lately. I wanna get vr so bad. Is it worth it?

In my opinion, totally.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Firebear926 said:

I barely have time to play lately. I wanna get vr so bad. Is it worth it?

It's 1,000% worth it....Only if you have time for it and I suggest a setup where you don't have to plug everything in like I have to do every time I want to play it. Although it is very easy to plug everything in, sometimes having to do that discourages me and I just end up loading up GTA. I can't leave it setup because occasionally wife makes a big deal about the wires, some days wires not a big deal and sometimes the wires are a national threat i guess. That being said, she asked me on Sunday to let her tour Savannah, GA in VR. :D  

The second thing is that if you don't have time to game or don't have time to enjoy VR tourism or just watching 360 videos, then don't buy it. It will just collect dust and you will feel like i do when i walk by the XBOX One that I have played exactly THREE times. Spent serious cash on XBOX One cause childhood friends were gonna play Madden but that never happened. 

Edited by Con

Ok thanks guys. Man im excited. The ps4 is actually my sons. He has been playing alot. Im sure he would enjoy it. I want to get my fiancee involved in gaming so we can play togeather. Im gonna have to read up on this. You can tour diffrent places all over the world?

Haha thats so funny she didnt believe it. I may get it sooner than later. She like playing zombies and other games. But right now she is kinda boycotting gaming bc i dont spend enough quality time with her

1 hour ago, Firebear926 said:

Haha thats so funny she didnt believe it. I may get it sooner than later. She like playing zombies and other games. But right now she is kinda boycotting gaming bc i dont spend enough quality time with her

If she likes spooking herself...you have to get the VR. Playing the horror games was one of the main reasons I got it.

yes, people that travel the world and record on 360 cams and upload their videos will give you access to “travel” vids. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Con said:

It will just collect dust and you will feel like i do when i walk by the XBOX One that I have played exactly THREE times. Spent serious cash on XBOX One cause childhood friends were gonna play Madden but that never happened. 

I sold all that crap a few months ago.

• Haha 1