Pumpkin Revenge II

Jaggy

Oh no she didn't...

The sequel to Pumpkin Revenge is here.  This time the map holds 20 players.  Weapons are still the same.  Start with a pump shotgun and there's only one micro SMG pick up.  Things do get a bit explosive... so watch out for hidden surprises.  ;)

Pumpkin Revenge II

Pumpkin%20Revenge%20II_zpszxdqyjar.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Think I played this with 14+.

The enemy team took quite a beating, but the spawn points were the issue.

The enemy team were constantly spawning on the path leading into the pumpkin patch, so we easily gunned them down as soon as they tried to come down the path, they were pretty much trapped and at one point we decided to move back and let them come further in.

That didn't happen on the first time playing this job.

I haven't really got a suggestion how to stop that from happening, but maybe if you play it with a good amount of people you'll see what I mean.

Doesn't quite work as well as the original yet, but I'm sure you'll get there.

Edited by DavidCore89

Thanks DC.  Snacks mentioned this issue to me on Friday night.  I'll be in the creator today kind of messing around with the team start points and spawn points to see if I can fix these issues.  This TDM still has more work, but from what I read from your post and what Snacks told me, I think I can get it worked out.  :)

• 3 months later...