• Dodge

• Jaggy

• Casey

• 2 months later...

"Flying is the 2nd greatest thrill known to man, landing is the 1st"

"Flying Lessons - $1 to fly, $50 to land"

"A good landing is one in which the door still open"

"I'm not speeding officer, I am just flyinh low"

All from the Experimental Aircraft Association.

• Like 1

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

The three best things in life are a good landing, a good orgasm and a good bowel movement. A night landing on an aircraft carrier is one of the few opportunities that you get to experience all three at the same time.

Author unknown.

• Like 2

"Damn the torpedoes, full speed ahead." -grammie r.i.p.

Also,

"Never go a day without learning or trying to learn something new."

Edited by DjNogaro

'Age is something that doesn't matter, unless you are a cheese' - Luis Bunuel

'A woman's mind is cleaner than a man's. She changes it more often' - Oliver Herford

• Like 2

gallery_510_31_23135.jpg

“Speed has never killed anyone, suddenly becoming stationary… that’s what gets you.” 
― Jeremy Clarkson

Edited by Dodgeservice
  • Like 7

Dodgeservice.png

“Speed has never killed anyone, suddenly becoming stationary… that’s what gets you.” 

― Jeremy Clarkson

And with a bad translation to Norwegian it would be:

It's not the Fart that kill's, it's the smell.

In Norwegian Fart = speed and Smell = Bang :D

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

If you haven't found something to live for you better find something to die for and quick.

Another i like that i use a lot is sacrifices must be made in order to succed

The following story with the quote is 100% true and is probably one of those had to been there things.

At the sale I was at over the weekend, I had left the restroom and I seen a lady with 6 kids with her. 1 (probably 3-4 years old was running around and she was telling him to walk with her. One of the older kids whistled at the little one and them mom yelled at the older one "god damn it, I told you not to whistle at him like he is a god damn dog"

Laughed my ass off.

• Like 4

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

The following story with the quote is 100% true and is probably one of those had to been there things.

At the sale I was at over the weekend, I had left the restroom and I seen a lady with 6 kids with her. 1 (probably 3-4 years old was running around and she was telling him to walk with her. One of the older kids whistled at the little one and them mom yelled at the older one "god damn it, I told you not to whistle at him like he is a god damn dog"

Laughed my ass off.

Yeah, that crap pisses me off too.  My mom does that to my kid's to get their attention for a picture and it drives me bat shit crazy.

• 2 months later...

"Hold yourself responsible for a higher standard than anybody expects of you. Never excuse yourself."

• Like 1

• 7 months later...

Share some of your favourite quotes or sayings that mean something to you. Feel free to add a little more info as to how you have interpreted it and what it means to you.

"You're The Average Of The Five People You Spend The Most Time With"

I especially like this one. If you know something you want to do or achieve, go and find like minded people to be around, preferably those who have achieved more so that you push yourself to be better. As a small sample of proof, I was rather terrible at almost every aspect of this game until I joined the crew. I kept playing with some great players and now I am right up there with them. There are also so many others who I have watched join and improve drastically.

"I’ve missed more than 9000 shots in my career. I’ve lost almost 300 games. 26 times I’ve been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I’ve failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed." –Michael Jordan

The media likes to portray "successful" people as people who never make mistakes. Don't be fooled into thinking you're a failure because you keep making mistakes. The people who are truly successful have failed more times than you can count, but keep trying anyway.

Edited by ScottyB
  • Like 2

scottyb1988.jpg

Everyone is a book of blood. Whenever we're opened we're red.

I first read this years ago at the beginning of Clive Barkers book Books of Blood. I liked the play on words, and the fact that it alludes to though we may all look different, we all bleed the same.

• Like 1