Quotes & Sayings

JustHatched

DO you know a quote that is funny, serious or just suits the day? Post it.

"Confidence sells -- people believe in those who believe in themselves. No one wants to be stuck in a room with other people who feel like they don't deserve to be there. Stop wondering if you're good enough. Know you are, and start acting like it."-- Simon Black

• Like 5

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JustHatched

• Dodge

• Jaggy

• Casey

When I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down 'happy'. They told me I didn't understand the assignment, I told them they didn't understand life. - John Lennon

• Like 1

"Life is like a dog sled team, if you are not the lead dog the scenery never changes" - Unknown

• Like 1

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

A successful man is one who makes more money than his wife can spend. A successful woman is one who can find such a man. - Lana Turner

• Like 3

"It's not having what you want, it's wanting what you've got."

In Sheryl Crow's 'soak up the sun' always loved this quote  ^_^

• Like 1

"Dope will get you through times of no money better than money will get you through times of no dope."

—Freewheelin' Franklin (Fabulous Furry Freak Brothers)

• Like 1

"Are you going to eat that?  Or have you eaten it already?" 

~ Me, 1974. 

Cross Channel Ferry (School Trip to Holland), rough seas and seasick compatriots contemplating a bowl of cold porridge and other unidentifiable foods. 

I didn't make many friends that day.

;)

• Like 3

I gotta throw this up, it's been in my signature here and GTAF forever. It's from a fantastic movie and if anyone ever fancies a well done flick, check out The Place Between The Pines.

Believe this was also the last movie Roger Ebert reviewed before he died.

"If you ride like lightning, you're gonna crash like thunder."

• Like 1

: FIRE :

"If you ride like lightning, you're gonna crash like thunder." - The Place Between The Pines

"I only run if my life depends on it, This morning I had to run to the liquor store" - RO9M

The story of my dad, but that's a whole different story  ;)

"Over the centuries, mankind has tried many ways of combating the forces of evil... prayer, fasting, good works and so on. Up until Doom, no one seemed to have thought about the double-barrel shotgun. Eat leaden death, demon."

-Terry Pratchett

*half screaming to the mic. right before crashing titan to crew killers head* "Im A God Of Hellfire And I Bring You.. TITAN!!"

-Matusware

• Like 4

I gotta throw this up, it's been in my signature here and GTAF forever. It's from a fantastic movie and if anyone ever fancies a well done flick, check out The Place Between The Pines.

Believe this was also the last movie Roger Ebert reviewed before he died.

"If you ride like lightning, you're gonna crash like thunder."

^^ I saw that, great movie.

Here's one, fitting just before I log on to GTA this morning ...

"I don't wanna kill anybody. But if I gotta get out that door, and you're standing in my way, one way or the other, you're gettin' outta my way." - Mr. Pink, Reservoir Dogs

• Like 3

A bikini is like a barbedwire fence. It protects the property without obstructing the view.

• Like 4

I said "no" to drugs, they didn't listen.

"You have enemies? good, that means you stood up for something in your life"

newyorknightmar3.jpg

“The way I wrestle five-year-olds makes me think if I were ever attacked by a pack of midgets, I’d be OK.
” - Jarod Kintz

“DON'T THINK OF IT AS DYING, said Death. JUST THINK OF IT AS LEAVING EARLY TO AVOID THE RUSH.”
-Terry Pratchett, Good Omens: The Nice and Accurate Prophecies of Agnes Nutter

“There is a rumour going around that I have found God. I think this is unlikely because I have enough difficulty finding my keys, and there is empirical evidence that they exist.”
-Terry Pratchett

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

"I said I'm crazy ma, help me. She said I know how you feel son, cuz it runs in the family" - WASP

• 2 weeks later...

"I have so much chaos in my life, it's become normal. You become used to it. You have to just relax, calm down, take a deep breath and try to see how you can make things work rather than complain about how they're wrong."

• Like 1