Default Laps: 2
Average Lap Time: 1m:40s (Clean lap)
Time of Day: Morning
Weather: Clear
Traffic: Off
Published: 19 September 2015
Last Updated: 26 September 2015

DESCRIPTION
You're in an Airtug, and the track is a maze of destruction.
2_0.jpg

OVERVIEW
A slow speed race that's setup with crossing paths, and open spaces in barriers to shoot through. Simply race through the maze, and survive until the finish line. There are rocket and boost pick-ups along the track. This track is not suitable for the use Proximity Mines.

Bookmark Job

_

See more of my creations

_

Edited by Skorpion
  • Like 1

This was manic, possibly too manic which is surprising coming from me. Issue with the rockets in such a confined area is that you can't miss. Even if the rocket went past the target it would still hit the barriers and the resulting explosion would take out 2 or 3 tugs. 

My suggestion is take out the rockets and replace them with sticky bombs. You should still get the mass explosions but instead of being long range fire and hope knowing you will probably hit something it would turn into a more tense game of throwing and timing of explosives. Should still be a lot of fun especially at low speeds.

The maze worked very well. 

• Like 1

This works.  There were a few CPs that I couldn't find right away and had to look around with the L3 stick to find them.  It may have been difficult because I was looking out for other people too.  Not sure.  It was complete chaos.  If you wanted to leave rocket pickups, that would be fine too.  I'd just reduce the number of pickups so people would have to be more strategic with where they wanted to shoot them.

• Like 1

Yes - I agree, it was not as hectic, but still loads of fun. The intersections and crossovers weren't all cluttered up this time either! Good work!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Ive done another update on this. There are now fewer pick-ups along the tracks, and no pick-ups for the first few corners. Hopefully this is a bit less chaotic now and the starting grid can space out a little before getting rockets.

Most of the boosts have been removed as they just send the tug into walls.

Unfortunately, I cant allow/disallow weapons from the creator, but please DO NOT USE PROXIMITY MINES.

Ive also published a version without pick-ups because this is a fun race for pistols only.

Let me know what you think, and I hope its fun :)