http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/games/gtav/ps4/jobs/job/yhsYJ6k_WESSqdSlyf4V_Q#

5DcMbpn.png

This a High Speed, highly technical, low traction GP track. It requires pure car control, and a respect for the track.

This is a WORKING Title. It can change, and probably will. But my lack of ability to name it, comes from the fact that I really like the track, and all the names I could think of didn't do it justice.

Edit: Added tags.

• Like 1

Dodgeservice.png

Love the track man really enjoyed driving round it :). Only criticism I have is the last hairpin as I wasn't sure where I was going but after the first lap it was fine :). Unfortunately I have no idea how to fix that (maybe a couple of arrow tire barriers to point in the right direction?) Awesome track though really enjoyed it :)

• Like 1

I'm not a very good at racing.  This track was a little difficult for me, but didn't see any issues with it.  CP's looked fine.  Hairpin turns are always a PITA for me.  I'm sure with more practice, I can figure this track out fairly easily.  :)

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Fun track, not sure why I didn't have this bookmarked already.

Only two things I could find both caught me on the first lap. First is CP 11 which is two arrows and suggests the corner isn't as tight as it actually is. Could probably do with another CP just after it where the track bends back to the right. The second is the tunnel piece after CP 14 is further back from the road than the barrier after it on the right, so if you drift wide you can get caught on it.

Everything else has a nice flow to it and was enjoyable to push the car to it's limit.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...