Jaggy

Order 66

Order%2066_zpsetcis0jl.jpg

A TDM that takes place just south of Paleto Bay (where the forest meets the sea).  There are vehicles to use to get around the area (Injectors), but they aren't necessary as it's not too large of a map.  Weapons to chose from are Micro SMG (starting weapon) and assault rifles (pick ups).

Edited by Jaggy
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Awesome map! One suggestion may be to change the micro msg to an smg, either pickup or starting weapon since they share the same ammo. They have a slightly longer range and I'm pretty sure the clip is bigger so you don't need to reload all the time, but it really depends on what feel you want and it works well either way.

If it's not too much hassle, can you take a video or screen shot of where your spawn points are? The spawn points worked really well for a bigger sized map and I would like to see how far apart you have them. I'm making a very large scale map and it works ok although it only seems to use a couple of the closer spawn points so a comparison would be good so I can get mine to work better :)

• Like 2

scottyb1988.jpg

Yeah, I can definitely do that.  I haven't gotten around to taking the screen shot for this thread yet since it originally started in the Work In Progress section.  :)

• Like 1

• 3 months later...