• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• D-Rocks

• truelife98

• Beez

• Lann

Good Evening,

A lot has changed in my life within the last year. My daughter was born, My father in law passed away and a sister who had a miscarriage. I lost all energy or excitement to even turn on my PS4 which resulted in me leaving the crew on my own free will. While I was officially not part of the crew I was still finding myself still logging into the website to see what everyone was doing. You guys are my online family. Domestic Battery is my home. I wanna come home and play GTA5 while patiently waiting for RDR2 and GTA6.

If you guys are willing to allow me back, Can we start my re-vetting process?

• Like 2

Good to see you D!  In my book you never left. :)  

Oh and there's a great mixed playlist in 16 hours   ;)

Edited by omarcomin71
  • Like 1

Congrats on being a Dad and sorry you had to experience so much sadness the past year. Feel comfort in that no human being is exempt from the good times and bad times. We've all had those years. Look forward to gaming with you in the future. 

• Like 1

Welcome back as a former member I know you are aware of what requirements we have for vettting but if you have any questions feel free to ask. Also I'll assume your previous answers to the intro questions are good if not just update what needs updating. I will start your vetting thread now.

Someone wil just have to change your title on the website  

Edited by truelife98
  • Like 1
3 hours ago, Beez said:

You'll need to make your social club profile visible. 

I just checked still not viewable @D-Rocks once you make your rockstar profile viewable let me know in this thread So I can get you a invite

• Like 1
6 hours ago, D-Rocks said:

From past experiences... If you're an unvetted member than you should be seeing the vetting notes section. correct? 

No you won't see the vetting notes section until you are done vetting. Once vetted you can see it to leave notes for others