Introduction

D-Rocks

Hello Everyone- My name is D-Rocks. Some of you may already know me as we most likely as we might have encountered each other during crew battles while I was with wicked executioners. I decided to join this family as it seemed to be a better fit for me after researching your website for a few days. There was also some drama going around over there that caused a member to leave and join forces with domestic battery which was a trigger point for me because she a great friend and team mate. They didn't want to help her besides giving her an ultimatum. She is my friend and I support her 100%.  I am super excited to be part of this family.

• Like 6
  • Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• D-Rocks

• truelife98

• Beez

• Lann

Welcome the the home of the Grand Theft Auto crew known as Domestic Battery. We work hard to be a fun, mature, active, and dependable crew. We do however have some guidelines in place to ensure that we maintain the environment we have built.

Please take time to read our Crew Policies and Guidelines

Feel free to ask any questions, we will do our best to answer them. Please note everyone here is human and on occasion it may take some time to get your crew invite out. Normally this is done within the first hour of your posting.

Hope you get with the crew in game and have fun.

The XDBX Crew

This is a generated auto reply merely providing valuable crew links to help you become a valued member of the crew.

Hello D-Rocks. Glad to see you here. I've only done one playlist so far with XDBX but that was awesome. A lot better than Wicked

"It doesn't matter how you find the pot of gold B to the Rian, all that matters is you beat the leprechauns"   - Stewie Griffin

A Brief Introduction

First of all, welcome and thank you for expressing interest in our Grand Theft Auto Online crew, Domestic Battery. We are a casual group who enjoy all this game has to offer as well as socializing and networking with like-minded individuals. To expand upon that, we'd like to share with you more about who we are. At our core, we uphold key values such as respect and integrity as well as cherishing people from different backgrounds with different perspectives. We are a global crew after all. How does this apply to Grand Theft Auto Online? Simple. We like to think we are a mostly mature group of individuals who share a common love and interest for the game.

What It Means To Be XDBX

Finding a great group of people to play with in our opinion is truly what this game is all about. Here at Domestic Battery we believe we offer an online experience like no other on both PS3 and PS4 consoles. Our philosophy is quality over quantity. We are not a speciality crew. We play anything and everything.  We also have a very strong foundation in creating incredible custom jobs via the useful tools found in the various Creators. While we appreciate individuals who are only interested in certain aspects of the game, like missions and heists, we are about so much more and not simply that. We encourage people to broaden their horizons. Skill level means nothing to us, only the willingness to try. You will get out of this crew what you put into it.

We Want You

That said, we are appreciate your interest in us. Let's make it happen. Before we do though, we have a few things we'd like to ask you to get the ball rolling. An invite will only be extended to you upon compliance and completion of these questions as well as including a brief Introduction of who you are. Once an invite as been sent your Vetting period begins immediately and more information will follow. Bear in mind we value honesty and this is to help insure we are both good fits for one another.

Please incorporate your answers into your Introduction so we can get to know you a bit better. Let's get started.

1. What time zone are you active in? (if you live in the East Coast of the United States for example, your timezone is GMT -5)

2. How did you hear about us and what are some of your goals for joining a crew?

3. Our Vetting period lasts a total of 2 weeks in which our tags must be active for the entirety, is this something you can abide by? (after which you can switch as you please, but we must remain your primary crew)

4. Do you consider yourself an active gamer? Will you be able to attend at least 1 event per week and check in on our site often? (whether it's a structured playlist, random job hoping or participating with crew members in whatever)

5. Are you willing to step outside your comfort zone to experience all GTA has to offer? (for example, we play everything from deathmatches to races to captures and more, as well as Free Roam shenanigans)

1. What time zone are you active in? (if you live in the East Coast of the United States for example, your timezone is GMT -5) UTC-06:00

2. How did you hear about us and what are some of your goals for joining a crew? I use to be with wicked executioners and battled against you guys a few times until things with wicked started going downhill. I want a crew that I can call home. Somewhere to go after work and relax and play as a family were there’s always something going on at all times of the day. I love helping people within GTA by not being so concerned about what level you’re at but having fun and practicing. If you keep practicing everything else just falls into place.

3. Our Vetting period lasts a total of 2 weeks in which our tags must be active for the entirety, is this something you can abide by? (after which you can switch as you please, but we must remain your primary crew) Yes- I am a very loyal person and domestic batteries crew tag will always be my active crew tag even after the vetting process.

4. Do you consider yourself an active gamer? Will you be able to attend at least 1 event per week and check in on our site often? (whether it's a structured playlist, random job hoping or participating with crew members in whatever) Yes- I am on most nights after work starting around 7pm and all day on weekends. I checked my old crew (Wicked) website multiple times a day so this will never be a problem. I will always know what’s going on at all times.

5. Are you willing to step outside your comfort zone to experience all GTA has to offer? (for example, we play everything from death matches to races to captures and more, as well as Free Roam shenanigans) Yes- I like playing anything and everything that involves GTA.

• Like 6

Welcome. My name is Dodge. PSN is Dodgeservice. I'm on PS3 and PS4. I am the Vetting Commissioner for XDBX. My Vetting Team and I are the ones responsible for new members, and their admission into the Crew. The Vetting Policy is explained in the Crew Policies and Guidelines. Make sure you check them out. You will soon be contacted regarding Vetting by Lt's Banketelli, Xyon, Beez, Torrid, Squirrel_Army, ErnYoung, and LV_Jag.

Your Vetting Period is scheduled to conclude on July 29, 2015.

This website is the Focal Point, and Communication Hub for our Crew. It is an intricate part of how we maintain our integrity. So, Bookmark this website now, and visit it frequently

Vetting starts immediately. 

Dodgeservice.png

Welcome to xDBx, D-Rocks.  :)

Sorry your old crew hasn't worked out for you guys.  Their loss, our gain.  

I play mostly on PS4, but still fire up the PS3 a couple times per week.  It was great fun playing with you all in Proto's PL today.

You all seem to be fitting in & enjoying your new crew.  :) 

When you get the chance, head on over to this thread.

http://www.domesticb...you-version-ii/

Simply make a post in the thread & tell us the name(s) you'd like to be called over the headset.

Once you do that, I'll put them on the list so other crew members will know what to call you in-game.

While you're there, get to know some of the other crew members online names.  

It helps to avoid those awkward silences when you're in a session with new people.   ;)

Welcome, D-Rocks! Was nice to meet you in the PL and I hope you enjoyed your 1st session with us! :)

I enjoyed it very much. Alot more intense than I expected. Way better than my last crew. Front end loaders? Totally awesome. 

• Like 2