Rocket League anyone?

Berzey

Awesome, True!

Do you guys know why all of my stats are showing as 0 in the leaderboards?  I've played enough to win matches, saves, goals, get MVP, etc.  Maybe it just shows that way for me.

0 in the leaderboards because you haven't played any public online matches.

Go to extras and then stats to see stuff such as saves, assists, etc.

Is it correct that the item unlocks are random after every match? You don't have to do anything special for any of them?

Yeah that's correct.

Edited by DavidCore89
  • Like 1

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jaggy

• ScottyB

• DavidCore89

• JALJ

i have no idea what i have unlocked not sure if you unlock anything playing season mode but that is all i have done me and my daughter with an ai against 3 computer ai's. will have to try out other game modes soon

i have no idea what i have unlocked not sure if you unlock anything playing season mode but that is all i have done me and my daughter with an ai against 3 computer ai's. will have to try out other game modes soon

I've unlocked a few things while playing season.  I get a lot more unlocks when in private or online matches.

I've unlocked a few things while playing season.  I get a lot more unlocks when in private or online matches.

1 unlock per game, doesn't matter what game mode.

1 unlock per game, doesn't matter what game mode.

Oh nice, thanks!  Didn't realize it was that frequent.  Shows how much I pay attention.  I just mash the "Ready" button for the next match.  :lol:

• Like 1

Starting to get pretty good at it, although I would hate to come up against DC by the sounds of it :P this was quite ;) lucky but what a goal! I wish I had more people play it in my Timezone, so much fun! The guy in my team was called motherfuc***turtle, but spelt out in full. Not sure how it passed but he was pretty good haha.

Edited by ScottyB88

scottyb1988.jpg

I'm definitely up for this! If there's space in the tournament I'll give it a go. If not I'm happy to play few matches here and there.

I absolutely love RL. As I've stated before, I play with a crew of sponsored Twitch streamers, but its not every day, and when we do play, its for maybe three or four hours. So I would love to get a tournament done with you guys. Just keep me posted!

If no one has set up a tournament, I think we should get a panel of three of us (I volunteer) to shoot ideas around for the tournaments. Right now, we do a 4v4 winning team stays, losing team gets replaced, double elimination bracket every friday night amongst subscribed viewers. This, would not probably  be do-able within JUST the crew, but I think we can think of something. 4v4 is really where its all at. Everyone just has to play their positions :P 

I think we could rock out some ideas, anyone want to get into a RL Tourny Panel?

I think there is enough of you playing this to give it a forum.

Locking this thread, please make new ones to discuss this game.

• Like 2

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081: