Rocket League anyone?

Berzey

anyone else enjoying rocket league? its free on psn plus! send me a message on psn if anyone is interested in teaming up!

• Like 1

berzybob.jpg

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jaggy

• ScottyB

• DavidCore89

• JALJ

I have downloaded it, but have not played it yet.  Not sure anyone wants me on their team until I figure out what the hell I'm doing.  :)

I love this game, nearly got the platinum trophy already.

Send me a message if you wanna play, the servers are a bit busy most of the time though.

• Like 1

Are we able to play alone to get the hang of things or do you get thrown into online right away?

You can start a season and it will put you up against the ai.

Edit

Oh and I just saw there a practice mode as well but I say go for the season mode for a better experience.

I just started playing this game and I'm having so much fun. So much fun :D lol

Jag let's form a team! We're on the same time zone and we're usually on at similar times

Edited by JALJ
  • Like 2

tumblr_m8l94nfFrG1r5jta4o6_500.gif

One day the sadness will end.

I'll mess around with it tomorrow morning.  Gotta see how easy it is for me.  :lol:

I'll be on your team, JAL.

Berzey and I played a few exhibition matches earlier today against the ai. Had no problem on rookie difficulty but pro... That's another story lol. Tried getting online but it was impossible. We had some great moments though, I can't imagine what it would be like on party chat 4vs4 :D

Edited by JALJ
  • Like 1

Lol they patched it again today... Pro seems to have gone up another level!

I was able to get a 12 match win streak against the AI on pro, but today I was getting beaten by 5, 6 and even 7.

Rookie is too easy, the bots don't boost to the ball, so it's possible to score every 1 second (which is shit).

Edited by DavidCore89

Oh ok, i thought it was just me. I was feeling so confident, scored 15 goals in one match then tried pro and lost 5-0. :D

• Like 1

Haha wow you can drive up the walls and on the roof! :P it sounded quite lame, soccer with cars? :P I haven't played it much but it is quiet fun so far. I think we should make a tournament or night out of it!

Edited by ScottyB88
  • Like 5

scottyb1988.jpg

I'm going to turn it on and give it a try.  See if I can figure it out.  I'm up for playing it some day with as many as we can get in.  :)

I'm complete crap at aerial shots, but the game is really fun so far.  I'm just doing the training stuff before I play online.  I'm not sure how long a game lasts and I don't want to show up and quit in the middle of a match when I have to pick my daughter up from school.

Thanks!  I started a season against the AI stuff.  It's so much fun.  It's intense and exciting.  Everyone in the crew should download this game.  It's free, guys!  Get to it.  :D

• Like 4

Taking from yours reactions it's like a fun game, i will download and see for myself. Really need something different to play.

If one of us comes up with a scoring system/table, we could easily start a tournament. For fun of course. :)

sanandreasrealog.jpg

I've only played against the computer. I'm doing the rookie season now and going ok, but it's quiet difficult :P

At first it was only ok, but once you play it for a few rounds it's very addictive! I haven't played online but it would be so much fun to have 3v3 or 4v4! I feel really uncoordinated playing it, which is half the fun :P

Everyone should certainly get it and have a go! I couldn't play it for hours and hour straight like I do with gta as it isn't as versatile but with the right people it could be a lot of fun.

scottyb1988.jpg

Yes, yes let the the rocket league flow through you! Lol

We have alot of options when it comes to setting up something for the crew. Im not sure of how realistic a 3vs3 or 4vs4 tournament would be considering we all play at different times but We could have a bracket tournament where we all play 1vs1 with 2 ai team members. A bracket sort of how the tennis tournament was done.

But we seriously need to try 4vs4 at one point. I'm going to Vespucci beach aka Venice this weekend but when I'm back im sending game invites to everyone I see online :D

• Like 1

I haven't played online so I don't know how it works. It would also be really cool if we could all team up against randoms if and when we're all on.

scottyb1988.jpg

Been playing it today just exhibition matches it is slot of fun. Me and my daughter just started a season against ai and she is loving it

• Like 1

Anyone up for some Rocket League with Torrid & I around 2pm PDT today?  It'd be fun to get some game time in that isn't with AI's.  :lol: