Rocket League anyone?

Berzey

Anyone up for some Rocket League with Torrid & I around 2pm PDT today?  It'd be fun to get some game time in that isn't with AI's.  :lol:

I'm guessing that's already started? How much longer will you be on? I'll be on soon to play for a while if you want :)

scottyb1988.jpg

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jaggy

• ScottyB

• DavidCore89

• JALJ

DOWNLOAD THIS NOW!!!

It's FREE for the month of July for PS+ Members (PS4)!

You all know the Rockstar servers will go down on a Friday or Saturday night and we won't be able to play GTA Online for a few hours.  If you still want to have fun with the crew, I'd suggest you get this game ASAP!

We can have 4v4 matches!

Don't be cheap.  ;)

• Like 5

im definetly down for a game whenever so if you see me online shoot me a psn message to let me know and we can play

• Like 1

Although I'm not in the GTA crew anymore, I'd still be interested in any random matches or something more organised such as a tournament.

I have the platinum now, so I don't wanna be playing more single player matches.

FYI, the online standings are being reset next month, so now is the best time to see how you fare against other online players.

• Like 1

I downloaded this last night and really enjoyed it.  I don't think I will play it long hours like I can GTA, but it is awesome when you only have a short time to play something.  The 5 minute games is a great idea.  I think it will be more fun with friends/crewmembers also.  I will probably want to play once or twice more for practice against the AI but if anyone sees me online in Rocket League send me an invite!

tenor.gif?itemid=5199497

I downloaded this last night and really enjoyed it.  I don't think I will play it long hours like I can GTA, but it is awesome when you only have a short time to play something.  The 5 minute games is a great idea.  I think it will be more fun with friends/crewmembers also.  I will probably want to play once or twice more for practice against the AI but if anyone sees me online in Rocket League send me an invite!

Trust me, you will end up playing this game a lot more often than you realize.

I played for two hours straight on Sunday.  Last night, Torrid & I played for almost two hours with a friend of ours and his friend.  It's definitely a lot more fun when you have people you know playing with you.  It makes things very interesting.  :lol:

• Like 1

Yeah it's heaps better with other people! It's so tense. It's very smart how they've done it. 5 minutes is only just enough, but leaves you wanting more so you continually keep Playing and you don't realise how long you have been playing.

Looks like we have a fair few people interested, hope some more people get it, I can't believe everyone hasn't at least tried it!

So what's the best way to play a championship? One on one with 2 other AI? Or teams of 2? It's certainly a lot more fun with humans on your team but it may be hard to schedule. So they allow you to host a private season? So it monitors the progress of a round robin like in story mode? If so that would be awesome and make things easier

Who wants to organise and monitor this? If no one else wants to, I can do it or I can help you if you're interested but don't know how.

Let me know how you guys want to do it and we can go from there :)

• Like 1

scottyb1988.jpg

Yeah it's heaps better with other people! It's so tense. It's very smart how they've done it. 5 minutes is only just enough, but leaves you wanting more so you continually keep Playing and you don't realise how long you have been playing.

Looks like we have a fair few people interested, hope some more people get it, I can't believe everyone hasn't at least tried it!

So what's the best way to play a championship? One on one with 2 other AI? Or teams of 2? It's certainly a lot more fun with humans on your team but it may be hard to schedule. So they allow you to host a private season? So it monitors the progress of a round robin like in story mode? If so that would be awesome and make things easier

Who wants to organise and monitor this? If no one else wants to, I can do it or I can help you if you're interested but don't know how.

Let me know how you guys want to do it and we can go from there :)

Interested.

Not sure how organizing that will go, but I can play around with it tomorrow.  Hopefully.

I just finished my first season (and won!!) with 3v3 set on Rookie skill level.  Going after the Pro level now with 4v4.  Of course, that's just me with other AI's on my team against all AI's.  I was doing that while getting the hang of the game.  Gives me something to do when others aren't online.

JAL asked me to be on his team.  We played together yesterday with some of the EU members.  It was so much fun.  So I'm all up for having a championship type set up if we can all get online and play.  :)

I'd be up for this if the timing is right. For now I'm assuming most of this will be happening earlier in the day here so I'd most likely be out due to work obligations.

I can only play usually late night for you guys or on weekends. What I'm thinking is we set a match up and talk to each other to organise a suitable time to play, same as the tennis tournament was.

It's probably going to be easier for one on one with however many AI and best of 3 rounds would be cool :) we should also try to make an event out of it, probably only up to 8 people if we can get that many at a certain time and just keep swapping teams. That would be an awesome night!:D

• Like 4

scottyb1988.jpg

@Jag - would it be possible for you to get me rough count of crew members you know play this game?

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

@Jag - would it be possible for you to get me rough count of crew members you know play this game?

Of course!

Looks like we have about 12 who play it.  Some of those members haven't posted in this thread, but just going over everyone in this thread who has played it and people I've played it with, we've got a dozen.  :)

That's alot of people!

We should hold like an impromptu "tournament". Just to test out how well this whole thing could work out and IF it could work.

We could get get some ideas as to what we do and dont want to do when we do the real thing.

We got to get MLB to play this. Because if he plays it, maybe, just maybe we could get G to try it out :P

• Like 3

tumblr_m8l94nfFrG1r5jta4o6_500.gif

One day the sadness will end.

That's alot of people!

We should hold like an impromptu "tournament". Just to test out how well this whole thing could work out and IF it could work.

We could get get some ideas as to what we do and dont want to do when we do the real thing.

We got to get MLB to play this. Because if he plays it, maybe, just maybe we could get G to try it out :P

Those two are too stubborn to download it.

I played with an old friend, previous crew member and when I started talking shit to the game, he was like, 'OMG, what happened to the sweet Jag I knew..."  :lol:

So yeah, it's highly entertaining.  They should download it.  It's free.  But I have a feeling they won't, unless I book plane tickets and do it for them.  You know... because... stubborn.

Yeah you're probably right....

Damn them for not succumbing to peer pressure :D

• Like 1

tumblr_m8l94nfFrG1r5jta4o6_500.gif

One day the sadness will end.

Really addictive game. Only two trophies left for platinum... Collect all items and score a goal by hitting opponent onto ball

• Like 1

Really addictive game. Only two trophies left for platinum... Collect all items and score a goal by hitting opponent onto ball

Make that 13!

Didn't realize you had a PS4.  :)

• Like 1

Make that 13!

Didn't realize you had a PS4. :)

Yeah, had it a while but haven't got gta... Thought the 500km trophy would take forever, got mine at 60km

• Like 1

Yeah, had it a while but haven't got gta... Thought the 500km trophy would take forever, got mine at 60km

Yeah that trophy is bugged, in a good way though.

All items took me 165 matches.

Holla!  I can make the orange team PINK!  (Orange and pink are not related you guys, I went to color school)

Now I won't feel bad if I get stuck on the 'orange' team.  I can always be pink!  :D

just throwing it out there that i am off work the next 7 days and will most likely be on ps4 everynight so if anyone wants to setup a few matches i would be down. im eastcoast time and will probably get online around 9:30 10pm every night

• Like 1

Awesome, True!

Do you guys know why all of my stats are showing as 0 in the leaderboards?  I've played enough to win matches, saves, goals, get MVP, etc.  Maybe it just shows that way for me.

Yeah that trophy is bugged, in a good way though.

All items took me 165 matches.

Is it correct that the item unlocks are random after every match? You don't have to do anything special for any of them?

I just unlocked Sweet Tooth.  Heard he was kind of rare because you have to win a match in every car type... but I haven't done that yet.  So... whatever.  I'll take it.  :lol: