Iron Banner

SeymorScagneti

Hawk moon is the best primary for pvp imo, much better than thorn. Does anyone here play trials?

Never played ToO. I only use a Titan and I was told that's the worse class for ToO.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SeymorScagneti

• Pr0fane

• Danielle

• rofur

Never played ToO. I only use a Titan and I was told that's the worse class for ToO.

I've never tried with my titan or warlock. Stick with my hunter. Took me a while to get up to scratch but now its really easy to get flawless - playing with same team

Yeah, after watching a few videos of ToO, I'm not really interested.  It looks like it's all about who can do the Blink/Snipe or Blink/Shottie fastest.  Now if you're lucky enough to go against a beginner team and actually have a chance at firing a shot, it might be interesting.

pr0fane0ne.jpg

Yeah, after watching a few videos of ToO, I'm not really interested. It looks like it's all about who can do the Blink/Snipe or Blink/Shottie fastest. Now if you're lucky enough to go against a beginner team and actually have a chance at firing a shot, it might be interesting.

I never use blink, cant get use to it. Also in trials I've seen very few people use it

• 4 weeks later...

Damn...I hate the crucible

• Like 1

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

@Jesse

I confused myself a little earlier.

After purchasing them from Lord Saladin, the buff, the emblems, the shaders, and the class items (warlock bond, hunter cloak, and titan sash) all give you boosts to xp earned when you win. With these items equipped, you'll earn xp towards crucible when you lose.

If you equip a faction (dead orbit, new monarchy, future war cult) class item when you win, you'll earn xp for the faction and iron banner. When you lose, you'll earn xp towards your faction.

If you equip a class item from Eris, Variks, Raids, Vanguard, or the Crucible, you will earn xp towards the crucible win or lose.

Here are some links that go over some iron banner stuff:

Please post corrections if any of this is incorrect.

http://planetdestiny.com/iron-banner-recap/

https://www.reddit.com/r/DestinyTheGame/comments/2mnnu6/iron_banner_in_numbers/

• Like 1

Damn...I hate the crucible

Yeah, don't even get me started.  I nearly broke another controller tonight.  I thought I was beyond that kind of rage but no...their PVP just frustrates the hell out of me. 

...but I really want those boots and more etheric light.

• Like 2

pr0fane0ne.jpg

Thanks for joining us yesterday Seymor, took us a while to get to the top of our teams but we eventually got the hang of it. If anyone wants to join Jesse & I when we are on feel free, we will be doing some Iron Banner and it would be nice to play with friends :)

• Like 2

Thanks for joining us yesterday Seymor, took us a while to get to the top of our teams but we eventually got the hang of it. If anyone wants to join Jesse & I when we are on feel free, we will be doing some Iron Banner and it would be nice to play with friends :)

Awesome :) and good morning, I'll be on most day today mainly to do Iron Banner, so we could probably team up.

I'll be on in a few hours I think.

b2ExQd1.png

I've decided to miss this IB.

Like Profane said it just frustrates me, I played two matches the other day and after getting killed by thorn for the tenth time and the ridiculous lag I just wasn't having fun so that was that!

• Like 1

I've decided to miss this IB.

Like Profane said it just frustrates me, I played two matches the other day and after getting killed by thorn for the tenth time and the ridiculous lag I just wasn't having fun so that was that!

I can understand that.

Although, some labyrinth and gypsy guys and me teamed up last night, and we were absolutely destroying it, think we played around 8-10 matches and we lost like 1 or 2 of them, which, for me, is worth doing IB for.

• Like 1

b2ExQd1.png

I can understand that.

Although, some labyrinth and gypsy guys and me teamed up last night, and we were absolutely destroying it, think we played around 8-10 matches and we lost like 1 or 2 of them, which, for me, is worth doing IB for.

I think it doesn't help that I'm not much of a pvp player either.

Nothing against IB, it has some pretty good gear, I just suck!

• Like 1

I will be hitting the IB over the weekend mostly, that's when the XP is best and I am only running my Warlock thru it so I can get her to a 34. My Hunter is already a 34 and all weapons are ascended already.

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

WOnder what the IB will offer since ethric light will be useless other than armor in the pic?

We may still want to accuire etheric light. . . . Etheric light is used to improve attack value of weapons and defense value of armor, year 1. Maybe these improved items will enhance the results of combining items in year 2 ? It has been said that Fusion will be a new process in TTK. Fusion, if I understand correctly, will involve sacrificing one weapon to improve another. If I've got it all wrong please set me straight :-)

The latest game informer podcast has a couple of Bungie devs on it and apparently they don't know what they're going to do with Etheric light.

I like b17vic's idea of using to infuse gear to make it better, I think that would be a good use for it.

Personally I've always used any I've got as soon as it's been rewarded!

Iron Banner 1 month from now might be more frustrating than it is now. There will be some people at ranks 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, and 40 while others are at 33 or 34.

I'm interested to see how this all plays out.

Jesse & I will be doing this for the rest of the day, would appreciate any help! Trying to get rank 4 :)

I'll jump on and try to help you. Haven't done Iron Banner before though and I'm pretty poor in the crucible. So don't expect any miracles! I'll join in a few mins.

• Like 1

I'll jump on and try to help you. Haven't done Iron Banner before though and I'm pretty poor in the crucible. So don't expect any miracles! I'll join in a few mins.

Just finishing a match, will invite you in a few mins :)

• Like 1

Did you 2 hit 4 yet? You might even get to 5 to get that second etheric light.

I'll be back on in a little bit and I'll have about 1 1/2 hours to play.

Forgot to say thanks to Silenttiger, Haste & Seymor for helping us on Monday.. after 8 hours we managed to get to rank 4 only to discover our cloak had a weird looking hood :lol:

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...