• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pr0fane

• SeymorScagneti

• rofur

• b17vic

Ah, I see the trend there.  So, my thinking was actually somewhat backwards.  Saturation bombing probably only worked for the earlier group because all were 34 with fully upgraded Gjallahorns. 

This idea sounds less frustrating.

pr0fane0ne.jpg

Ah, I see the trend there.  So, my thinking was actually somewhat backwards.  Saturation bombing probably only worked for the earlier group because all were 34 with fully upgraded Gjallahorns. 

This idea sounds less frustrating.

You up for trying this again today?

Heh heh, we spent roughly -what- 3 hours doing Skolas, level 35, instead.  Man, that was a lot of work & frustration.  LOL

But yes, I would be up for a 34 in the near future.  I need at least one more boss to get my Cypher completed.

pr0fane0ne.jpg

Heh heh, we spent roughly -what- 3 hours doing Skolas, level 35, instead.  Man, that was a lot of work & frustration.  LOL

But yes, I would be up for a 34 in the near future.  I need at least one more boss to get my Cypher completed.

That was rough...I think Skolas was harder for me than anything else Destiny has to offer. There's just so much going on.

As for the elder cypher, only PoEs 32 and up count, right?

If there are any bosses in 28, they would count...just for less points.  I got 200 points for the one boss in 32 and then a total of 525 points for last night's Skolas run which had one boss in addition to Skolas.  Based on that, I assume any bosses in 28 might be worth about 100 points.

That was rough...I think Skolas was harder for me than anything else Destiny has to offer. There's just so much going on.

Totally agree!  That was harder than even Crota's End on hard.  I was SO relieved when we actually put him down.

pr0fane0ne.jpg

I'm calling out to fellow crew members for help! I know we are a little divided between time zones and platforms but I'm sure there are some of you that can help me if you are willing. My Warlock is currently level 31 and half, I want to have a crack at the Prison Of Elders level 32 so I can get the armour core and trade it for a piece of armour. . . . my guess is that this is doable with the other two fireteam members at level 33 and/ or level 34. Put it another way. . . . would I be able to join any of you in completing the level 32 Prison of elders? ?

Will you help me please? ?

I am more than willing, but I don't think out timezones match well. Yours is to early for me to be on and mine means you staying up quite late.

• Like 1

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

Thanks Hatch, your'e right our time zones are not very well suited for us to meet up in-game. The only way I could take you up on your offer would be for me to stay up late. . . . . I get up early though nearly every day so that would have to be my last option after all other options were tried and during holiday time.

When I see you online, I'll be happy to help.

Thanks for joining the fireteam tonight. . . . first time we've been in game together.

With 2 strong players, we should be able to get you through a 32 level.  You're at a distinct disadvantage though, so they'll pretty much have to carry you.  :)  Two Titan/Defender would be best.  And actually, the 32 is not bad this week aside from the Vex level.

• Like 1

pr0fane0ne.jpg

I can lend a hand just got to level 30 though? may be beyond that if i combine my gear though :)

32 is really easy this week. Already done it x3 but we can do it later today if you want? Wont take long

• Like 2

I'll help with a 32 if needed, an extra armour core would be nice.

We can do it in an hour or two if Adsy still wants too. Just helped him do his first poe 28 - got the 4th horseman. Been looking for that shotgun for a while. Don't think there's many exotics I'm missing

• Like 2

We can do it in an hour or two if Adsy still wants too. Just helped him do his first poe 28 - got the 4th horseman. Been looking for that shotgun for a while. Don't think there's many exotics I'm missing

It's aweful :/ gone back to my original shotgun lol might even dismantle it lol.

I'm in :)

It's aweful :/ gone back to my original shotgun lol might even dismantle it lol.

I'm in :)

I wouldn't dismantle. If your desperate for a shard buy one from xur. Personally.. I'm a collector, would only dismantle an exotic if it was a useless double

• Like 2

Right back at you.  And you scored some decent gear, I believe.  Next up; some PoE.

PoE 32 done. . . . Next up 34 and 35 at some point.

• 2 weeks later...

I've only got 35 to try now. Had a message via PSN from Hatch asking me if I wanted to do Skolas with him and Pr0fane. . . . . Had to say no because my son was and still is on Destiny, he'll probably be up for the next 4 hrs because schools out for summer :-) Sorry guys and thank you for the offer!

Need to run PoE 32 before the reset. I should be on around 8 pm GMT, possibly earlier if anyone is interested,

I'll run it if we're on at the same time.

Need to stock up on armor cores and hopefully I can get some boots if he sells them on Tuesday.

Also need some etheric light for my gloves if anyone wants to run a 34 PoE?