djw180

A very simple LTS.

http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/member/spike180/games/gtav/jobs/job/pCozKwBjo0OMN636cpGTSw?platformId=2

2 teams stuck on the roof of a sky scraper armed only with their trusty 9 irons. Club your opponents to death, and then do it again, and again. Each round should be over very quickly so multiple rounds are highly recommended. (It would be great if the creator would allow a different fixed weapon each round.) There are no pickups. Owned weapons would not really work, unless everyone agrees to just use mele.

This is my first attempt at a LTS. I'm not aware of another like this, although it seems a very simple idea. Let me know what you think.

Edited by djw180

• 1 month later...

Finally got a chance to try this out properly last night. I think it needs big changes.

The rounds work the way I intended. The problem is the amount of time waiting for rounds to load is greater than how long they last. Which is not good. So at some point i think I will change location to somewhere bigger, spread out the start points and add plenty of props. I may then try to do something in this location as a TDM instead, if I can place the spawn points suitably.

• 1 month later...

Updated. Moved to a larger roof a and a few props thrown in. This makes each round last a bit longer. But they will still normally be over in a couple of minutes or less.

Edited by djw180