Dodge

This may, or may not work. The premise is simple. One team is in a Fort type structure with Insurgent Weaponry available. As well as Tanks. 

Team 2 has Technicals, and Buzzards. Team 2 has the edge weapons wise, but Team one has the best cover options. 

Dodgeservice.png

• 2 weeks later...

I'm looking at the map of this and I'm curious how team 1, who have Tanks are at a disadvantage?

As far as I can tell, while the Tanks are in the back of team 1's starting location, it looks like they have complete freedom of movement (back up, turn one way and floor it forward toward team 2).

We can give it a go but I believe it's likely going to end how I believe it will, with the tank team winning (assuming there's decent shots manning them). Donno what the starting weapons are or what's intended there (best to add in the description of the job too).

Edited by G37

: FIRE :

"If you ride like lightning, you're gonna crash like thunder." - The Place Between The Pines

Played this last night. Unfortunately it's still experimental.

As you know, tanks are not locked into the sand fort. What might work here is if you encase them (strategically) in the front of the base (maybe as part of each corner). So they can't move forward, can't move backward, can't go anywhere. Wouldn't be hard to do. If possible I would also structure the props so the turret doesn't have a ton of movement either. It wouldn't serve much purpose to restrict the tank's movement if the range of motion of the turret was completely free. At most .. 2 tanks. I think .. 1 tank would be sufficient though. However 2 might work if you think about an alternative I'll list below. Might be beneficial to add an RPG and Grenade Launcher pick up or 2 per side as well.

As for the other team, as you know, Buzzards are indeed strong - especially when a co-pilot is involved. As we saw last night it's not hard to gain a ton of altitude and rain down rockets like a metaphorical angel of death. I'd scrap them. If you want air craft, maybe 1 Savage and 1 Valkyrie. There's no missile guidance on the Savage but there is obviously lock on. Could be a bit of tweaking involved here to see if the Savage is acceptable or not. If you elect to do 2 tanks for the other team, I think the Savage is just fine. I'd also consider scrapping the Technicals in favor of some Insurgents. Maybe 2. At the same time I'd increase the distance between the bases (2x what it is now) and add more sand structures along the way so lines of site are broken up more.

Edited by G37
  • Like 1

: FIRE :

"If you ride like lightning, you're gonna crash like thunder." - The Place Between The Pines

Dodge

Couldn't you pick a bit better name for a damn gta death match than a beach where thousands of people died?

I only grow in living soil!
Because Fat Buds Matter!

I could, but that was kinda the idea. 

Well, it's in poor @$%@ taste!

Because Fat Buds Matter!

Played this last night. Unfortunately it's still experimental.

As you know, tanks are not locked into the sand fort. What might work here is if you encase them (strategically) in the front of the base (maybe as part of each corner). So they can't move forward, can't move backward, can't go anywhere. Wouldn't be hard to do. If possible I would also structure the props so the turret doesn't have a ton of movement either. It wouldn't serve much purpose to restrict the tank's movement if the range of motion of the turret was completely free. At most .. 2 tanks. I think .. 1 tank would be sufficient though. However 2 might work if you think about an alternative I'll list below. Might be beneficial to add an RPG and Grenade Launcher pick up or 2 per side as well.

As for the other team, as you know, Buzzards are indeed strong - especially when a co-pilot is involved. As we saw last night it's not hard to gain a ton of altitude and rain down rockets like a metaphorical angel of death. I'd scrap them. If you want air craft, maybe 1 Savage and 1 Valkyrie. There's no missile guidance on the Savage but there is obviously lock on. Could be a bit of tweaking involved here to see if the Savage is acceptable or not. If you elect to do 2 tanks for the other team, I think the Savage is just fine. I'd also consider scrapping the Technicals in favor of some Insurgents. Maybe 2. At the same time I'd increase the distance between the bases (2x what it is now) and add more sand structures along the way so lines of site are broken up more.

I had a lot of the same thoughts. Right now the Insurgents are locked in place, but the tanks need to be as well. The Buzzard will get scraped for the Savage. And I'm going to increase the distant to encompass the entire beach. 

I'll have this ready to retest soon. 

Well, it's in poor @$%@ taste!

I can change it. I have to change a lot of shit anyway, why not the name. 

Dodgeservice.png

I had a lot of the same thoughts. Right now the Insurgents are locked in place, but the tanks need to be as well. The Buzzard will get scraped for the Savage. And I'm going to increase the distant to encompass the entire beach. 

I'll have this ready to retest soon. 

I can change it. I have to change a lot of shit anyway, why not the name. 

To be perfectly honest, I would be very thankful.

Because Fat Buds Matter!