http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/games/gtav/jobs/job/3oxhbbuw5EyfmTcTj-9ijQ

Was just a play toy in the Creator to see the new props. Published it so I could see it live. Probably will get deleted. But it's made and up, so here is the Topic for it. 

Come get some of Dodge's very first PS4 Creation!

Edited by Dodge

Dodgeservice.png

• 2 months later...

I made a change in the Uturn area at the drive thru. Its easier to manage now. 

Well....there's nothing for me to say then.  :D

Really enjoyed the track, Dodge.  (I actually enjoyed the original version too, just not the street signs and poles)  :lol:

The U-turn section could've been a problem with certain vehicles, so I'm glad you made a change to it.  The Dominator for example could probably make it with a handbrake turn, but the Blade would struggle to get around without players having to do a 3 point turn.

There are so many median strips, signs, poles and other obstacles in that South LS area, but this track manages to avoid most of them, so there was a good flow to it.  It had a good combination of main roads and alley-ways.

The little alley-way after the 1st chicane is a bit tricky and caught a few people out, but I think it worked fine overall.

Will check out the updated version.  :)

• Like 1

I made a change in the Uturn area at the drive thru. Its easier to manage now.

That corner was the only thing that caught me out every lap. More specifically, the menu board sticking out a tiny bit when entering the drive-thru. Besides that, I enjoyed this race. Using SUVs was fun too :)
  • Like 1