Farm Simulator 15

JustHatched

I want this, it looks bad ass

It's even multiplayer, I suppose so you can go play with other gamers sheep?

• Like 1

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

Haha nooo! I was just showing my gf this and was like why would you want to simulate living on a farm? :P. They made the advert look pretty cool though but yeah, not for me :P

scottyb1988.jpg

Why would you want a Farm simulator? 

It's like me playing a bar simulator. I do enough of it in the real world so pouring a virtual pint in a virtual world just wouldn't do it for me.

• Like 2

Why would you want a Farm simulator? 

It's like me playing a bar simulator. I do enough of it in the real world so pouring a virtual pint in a virtual world just wouldn't do it for me.

I (among other things) wipe asses for a living, so experiending the farm life is a welcome change haha.

I guess everyones opinion is different. For example, my brother thinks GTA is stupid cos its not his sort of game, and people think Minecraft is stupid, yet its a huge franchise (and i actually enjoy it for many reasons). Ive enjoyed simulator games in the past (not counting games like GTA that despite the name not saying it, are still simulators of sorts), and id play them now. I think you just need to have a good imagination and be able to lose yourself in your imagination.

• Like 2

I've already played some similar sims for the PC, I also enjoy sims in general but farming sim not my thing lol.

I think I installed the game, hopped on a tractor and saw some of the in game world then I unninstalled it :D

Edited by grjkie

www.ishare4free.com

Please don't be offended, it's a small piece of my mind that I chose to expose...

I (among other things) wipe asses for a living, so experiending the farm life is a welcome change haha.

My point was aimed at Hatch who actually owns a farm. 

It wasn't a serious point anyway!

• Like 1

I remember when goat simulator came out and thought wtf?? But apparently I am the crazy one because they said it made big bucks lol

www.ishare4free.com

Please don't be offended, it's a small piece of my mind that I chose to expose...

Did you see the story behind Goat Simulator. Started off as a joke while the developers were playing around with the unreal game engine, they released a video of the footage, it went viral and they ended up developing the game properly. 

It's now the developers most successful title. Not bad for a joke.

• Like 2

No I had no idea about that but looks like I wasn't the only one that was surprised about it then lol

www.ishare4free.com

It's a pretty cool game for what it is, incredibly detailed in all aspects of farming.

Not something I will lay shit loads of, but it's neat.

I will be livestreaming the harvest..

• Like 3

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

• 2 weeks later...

My xtreme farming video

I almost have the platinum trophy in this

• Like 3

My friend just bought a ps4 and this is the first game he bought. Out all the games he could of got, he bought this and he loves it. He also got the witcher 3 but says that hes way more into farming simulator lol

tumblr_m8l94nfFrG1r5jta4o6_500.gif

One day the sadness will end.

It's a cool game to just sit and chill for a bit, there's a bit more to it than just planting and harvesting. You can have cows, sheep and chickens to tend to and all the chores to go with it. Plus the logging, running around with a chainsaw and selling the wood is cool.

This isn't a highly re-playable game IMO, but for just a chill night for something different or if your internet is down its ok.

• Like 2

• 8 months later...

@wraignbow

A few tips to help get you going

Don't hire any workers yet, they will cost you more than you make until you can get 7-8 fields going.

Silage pays the most as far as crops go, and all you need is a tractor, front end mower, and a trailer to collect the grass. Have both mower and trailer hooked up so you can collect the grass as you cut it. 

Cows are where the money is, but it takes quite of bit of money to get a good cow farm going.

It's very easy to waste money on equipment that really won't do you any good, be sure to read up on stuff before you buy. Here is a great site with all the info http://guides.gamepressure.com/farmingsimulator2015/

It's a bit of a boring game, fun if you like strategy or just screwing off. 

I will get you in multi player on my farm and show you a few things as well if you want

• Like 1

I now hold the Platinum trophy for Farm Sim 15.

• Like 1