Inside Your Mom's House

Jaggy

Yeah... I went there.  This map takes place in the trailer park in Sandy Shores.  Holds up to 20 players.  It's your typical trailer park map.  Assault rifles are the main weapons used, but there are two assault shotgun pickups and a couple of sticky bombs laying around.  As always, feedback is always welcome.

Inside Your Mom's House

Inside%20Your%20Moms%20House_zps895mc5hj

• Like 3

This was a pretty decent TDM, there is a respawn or 2 that spawn you looking in the total wrong direction, other than that it's good.

• Like 1

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

I didn't notice any problems with this and quite enjoyed it.

Weapon selection is nice

The area is nice

Respawns are nice (as far as I noticed)

Props are nice (could probably add a couple closer to intersections to break some lines of site/provide some cover)

And there's just the right amount of explosions.

It's like a PS4 variant of Better Wreckonize (and a mini version of my Lost and Found) not in the sense that it has much in common, but more along the lines of it will probably become quite popular for the same reasons: excellent location and it's balanced.

• Like 1

: FIRE :

"If you ride like lightning, you're gonna crash like thunder." - The Place Between The Pines

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...