Squirrel

Hugh Fearnley-Whittingstall has had enough of Cluckin Bells intensive farming methods and decided to wage war on the CB management. Walmart have also decided to change the regime. Both have enlisted crack teams to take over the factory, wipe out the management and steal the recipe for the special sauce.

http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/games/gtav/jobs/job/E2-uRy33f0y3j9WXcPUnFQ

Set to 10 minutes as default, both sides are evenly spaced from the objective so a single round will be enough. 

Got a chance to play this.

It's pretty formulaic, but that's not a bad thing here. The idea is good, but I think it suffers from a few aspects that are very easy to correct.

1. NPCs - there's a ton, they're strong and they're pretty accurate. IMO you need to tone them down in some way, I don't mind battling them but if they're just as good or better than the enemy I think it's a balancing issue.

2. Re-spawns - they're awkward. I'm going to assume that the spheres are large because we spawned all over. For a period the enemy was even respawning in droves behind our very own base which made it difficult. In some cases I even respawned in a hoard of NPCs dying instantly. So I think if you focus it a bit more you'll be good here (smaller sphere, adjusted locations).

3. Start points - at least on my team I began literally right behind a wall with an obscured view.

I like this kind of lateral fight and it's in a good location. There's a few things that hold it back and I think if you address them you'll have a pretty solid capture here.

: FIRE :

"If you ride like lightning, you're gonna crash like thunder." - The Place Between The Pines

The NPC's are tough but apart from 3 on the roof they only respawn once so once you have dispatched them then they are out of the fight so can carry on with the battle against the other team. 

Respawn area is something I thought I had fixed but due to a new banned word it hadn't updated. Incidentally both Cluckin and Change are now banned from use in descriptions.

The starting point for the teams being behind a wall means that they are in cover and out of sight from the actors at the start of the game. Wouldn't want the guys on the roof to be able to shoot at the players while they are waiting for the game to start.