JustHatched

Having examined my created races I have noticed that while most are fun for what they are most lack a high end drivers quality for serious racing.

Beaveresque is the 1st in a line of high quality racing that will give the best racers a good run but not over the top difficult for the lesser skilled.

http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/games/gtav/ps4/jobs/job/ipxdY3xmyEawYMqhly2EJw

It is a fast track designed to get all there is out of Supers and Sports with some trick unsuspecting looking corners that racers who do not use brakes well will find difficult.

Here is a teaser video of 1 lap on Beaveresque..

• Like 5

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

A couple of things

1. Nicely edited video

2. Nice colour on the turismo

3. Nice track layout

4. Why the name?

5. The race is not available to the public yet, so

who is racing you in the video?

6. There is no point 6.

A couple of things

1. Nicely edited video

2. Nice colour on the turismo

3. Nice track layout

4. Why the name?

5. The race is not available to the public yet, so

who is racing you in the video?

6. There is no point 6.

1 - Thx

2 - Thanks

3 - Thank you

4 - lol, I had something on my mind at that moment ;) and it transferred to the track

5 - On PS4 you can host a saved but not published race (Use to be able to on PS3 when the creator first come out, then R* took it away, dunno if you can on PS3 now though)

6 - No answer at this time.

• Like 1

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

I hope this tracks meets everyone's approval, it is locked to the Infernus for the event and will be unlocked to most classes after the EU running of Stock Car Races

Infernus huh? That'll be interesting. Tried it with a custom Turismo in testing and loved in. Infernus is kind of a difficult car with terrible brakes, should be fun!

That's a PS4 feature I DO like .. because there's no "save" feature once published meaning you better hope R* doesn't decide to shit on you during lengthy edits .. like pole wrapping!

: FIRE :

"If you ride like lightning, you're gonna crash like thunder." - The Place Between The Pines

3 things:

1. Looks like a great track.

2. When do we get one of these on PS3?

3. How do I get one of those Might Morphin Dinka Jesters? It morphs into a freaking Turismo. That's awesome!

Edited by Dodge
  • Like 1

Dodgeservice.png

This is easily one of the best things you've created, and you've made a shit ton of jobs.

It just works on so many levels and the effort put into it absolutely shows. Exceptional work.

: FIRE :

"If you ride like lightning, you're gonna crash like thunder." - The Place Between The Pines

• 3 weeks later...

Great track, Hatch.  :)

There are a few corners that are really challenging & fun.

Nominated this as my back-up race for the F1 Racing Series, because it works so well with Super Cars & it's just a nice track to race on.

If anything, you could place an extra CP between 13 & 14, or maybe adjust them a bit.

At the moment, CP 13 points in a different direction to where the actual road goes.

It's very easy to take the wrong line in that section because you come over a crest & can't see the road ahead.

Myself & a couple others crashed there the 1st time we played it.  Even now, I still hesitate a little going through that section.  :lol:

Also, there's no RSC link in the OP.   ;)

EDIT.

Oops, almost forgot.  

The corner at CP 25 (near the scrap-yard) can be cut by going over the little grassy mound.  

If you intended for people to go around the corner on the road, then maybe a prop or barrier could be placed on the grass.

Happy for it to be blocked or stay the way it is now.  At the moment the short-cut is quicker but a lot riskier, so people can make a choice.

Edited by no_snacks
  • Like 1

I'll take a look at it. Having some net issues so it may be a few days.

CP25 will probably not get any barriers, all props were used for pole wrapping

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

Still one of my favourite tracks, Hatch.

Even with the slower Buffalo sports cars, the track worked well and provided a few places where you had to properly drive the car.

Glad you decided against putting a barrier near the Scrap Yard.  It's quite a fun corner to take flat out (if you get it right)  :lol:

There's still no RSC link in the OP though.  *pokes Hatch with a stick*

• Like 2

This track looks really cool, will try it tonight. I'm guessing from the roads there ( uneven bumpy) that the Jester will probably have a really good time on that track, maybe better than the Massacro as the Jester doesn't take off so much... any info on that? I'm buying a race Jester...since I only have the standard Jester ( dumbass picked the wrong one back when hehe).

Good work, looking forward to this!

• 3 weeks later...

To be Featured in Thursday Night Thunder's Not So Cool Coupes Racing Event on Sept 24.

Need it locked to anything particular?

• 3 years later...

Updated, removed some lightpoles, added double cp's on a few spots and made some prop adjustments

• Like 1