Raid: Liquid Gold

Dodge

• 3 weeks later...

Played this one today. We were probably a bit low on numbers (5v4), but it was still a lot of fun. We played 2 rounds and it felt well balanced.

Only thing I would change would be to move the spawn areas back a bit and in behind some cover. While using the sniper rifle outside the south base I had the oppvortunity to spawn kill the enemy plenty of times.

Edited by Banketelli
  • Like 1

Great capture, certainly requires some team work and good concentration to succeed. Aside from the potential spawn killing, it seems really well balanced.

Played this a couple of times on PS4 with about 10 people.  Not sure why I never left feedback...

Anyway, this is a great capture and very enjoyable.  It's one of my favorite crew created captures.  You really don't have to add too many props near the bases since there's enough coverage already.  I'm curious to see what you added.  This will get another play soon in one of my playlists.  :)

I basically just closed in the Capture points. Made it so the Sniper can't just sit on the hill and pick them off. 

• Like 1

Dodgeservice.png

• 5 months later...

Played this the other night in my PL. Cool job but I have a few suggestions to improve it.

I think a few more cars or quad bikes around each base would be good in case you need them. I know you spawn on them but a few of us were caught out a few times. Some vehicles along the dirt road between each base would be good too.

When chasing someone, there is no way to shoot and stop them so a weapon like the micro smg or ap pistol would be good. In these scenarios, I generally have a micro smg as a starting weapon with SMGs for pickups so everyone has both weapons.

I think the spawn points were a little too close to the base. If the enemy kills you, and then had to kill one or 2 more enemies before capturing a case, the first person they killed would already be back to defend the base. I think we had about 10 people playing so with 5 a side, we had a minor issue with it but with any more people there defending it would become very hard to capture a case.

It really depends on how you want it to play out though but I think these suggestions will make it flow a little better.

• Like 1

scottyb1988.jpg