Count Your Chickens

G37

Count Your Chickens

2urb51e.jpg

Link: http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/games/gtav/jobs/job/WV0diLh9nUe08YYUqeCHCw

Neatly placed props all along the various structures will grant you access to higher elevations if you desire to take the battle up from the railways, make use of it. Traffic is set to low by default allowing the train to make a pass through every so often, watch out!

• Like 1

: FIRE :

"If you ride like lightning, you're gonna crash like thunder." - The Place Between The Pines

I suppose this one is ok...

It was fun busting DC up with grenades.

• Like 1

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

Really great LTS, G!  I loved playing this one.  It's one of my new favorite crew created LTS.  I found it was a bit easier to stay alive if I stayed on the ground and didn't move up to higher places.  Others were having better luck on the rooftops.  Good map that requires a lot of strategy.

• Like 1

I never expected people to get crushed by the train too. In testing I forgot that ran through there so I removed props along that track.

It was great (in a sadistic way) watching 2 of my team get steamrolled by Thomas The Tank Engine. Really like that layer of it to be honest - so pretty happy accident there.

: FIRE :

"If you ride like lightning, you're gonna crash like thunder." - The Place Between The Pines