Panto Pigeon Shooting

adsyfindlay

Panto Pigeon Shooting

Panto Pigeon Shooting

Description:

Drive your panto as fast as you can to land them in the hoops careful though your target practice for the oppositions tanks. Tanks are in an obvious spot drive round to find the Pantos.

Weapon Lock: Knuckle Duster

RSC Link: https://socialclub.rockstargames.com/member/adsyfindlay/games/gtav/jobs/job/CxJokwoDqE-XvAza4d7lGA?platformId=11

Edited by adsyfindlay
  • Like 2

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• adsyfindlay

• Squirrel

• LimeGreenLegend

• DavidCore89

Crazy, Experimental, Panto's. 

You know this is going in Screwball!

LOL! Come on Sunday!

I only grow in living soil!
Because Fat Buds Matter!

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah I would go further and say 6 to 8 players at least but I couldn't find a way to limit it to the a minimum number of players? :/, its a case of the more the merrier as you need a steady stream of pigeons (Pantos) for it to work properly :)

Edited by adsyfindlay

• 5 weeks later...

Noticed a couple of issues the last time we played which weren't there previously. I was in the team starting on the right hand side of the tracks and the other team was able to blow our tanks up. 

The vehicle respawns were actually above the tracks too on the road bridge. It was possible to find our way back to the tracks but had to navigate down a flight of stairs. 

Think we still won though :D

I'll take a look and see what I can do, think I have a few spare barriers since moving the tanks, not sure what to do about the spawns though, noticed the spawns move to random locations after they've been delivered, not sure what to do about that? but will give it a try :)

Maybe a little ramp so you can jump down when it respawns. I'm having a lazy day now, done nearly everything I need to do so if you need any help testing just holla

Fun and quite tricky.

One of those tanks are flawed, it's possible to sit in the one tank and still hit the enemy tank along with the enemy team.

I think there is enough gap in the fences.

Changed a few things :)

1. The respawn area so hopefully that will fix the vehicle re-spawns not idea if it will though
  2. Rearranged the blue barriers to prevent tanks taking people out before the jump
  3. Put stacked containers in front of the tanks a) to help with tanks taking out each other and B) to help 2) be effective 

Hope it works, will be testing later today :)

• Like 1

Didn't work, will keep working on it and see what I can do, really don't want to scrap this one :(

Finally worked out how to fix... well not fix but avoid the problem, the score will be set lower and more rounds will be played, this should avoid the problem of spawns as the cars won't be needed. As always I'll be testing at some point to see if this works :)

Set it to 3 points as there are 5 pantos per team and 5 minutes per round (couldn't go any lower :/ ) and 2 rounds to win. Yeah sure man :D I'll see what I can do I'll post it in your topic when I do :)

Edited by adsyfindlay

IMO this job was very close to completion when I played it, my only issue was one of the tanks had a clear view of the enemy tank and the approaching Panto's while the other tank did not.

Panto respawns were OK, some would spawn on the road above, but it was easy to get them down to the ramp.

It's still a work in progress got a little work to do on the ramp now as you could get to the capture points by going off the side leaving no time for the tanks to get the pantos, and a little tidying up is needed around the tanks :).

Thanks for the feedback :D

Think I may have the final product now. Still needs testing but moved the tanks to a better position, put barriers up the side of the ramp and may have fixed the panto spawn locations :D. Still needs testing but I think it's ready to go! If the spawn location i fixed I'll change it to a 10 minute single round :)

Changed to 16 players as this may help with the panto spawns, more sanchez's added to capture point to get back. I think this will run smoother :)

• Like 1

This is one of my favorite captures.  It's so much fun and highly entertaining.  It was even more fun in first person.  :lol:

• Like 1

• 8 months later...
  • 11 months later...

Finally updated with the new props! I have kept the old but the link here is now the new one. It still requires testing and I've added a couple of bits to it but it should be functional for any playlist

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, adsyfindlay said:

Finally updated with the new props! I have kept the old but the link here is now the new one. It still requires testing and I've added a couple of bits to it but it should be functional for any playlist

YES!

I see no link tho :(