Kleptomaniacs

DeaD_GooN

The idea here is that team 1 captures 7 of 8 packages immediately upon launch. Team 2's job is to capture 5 of those 7 packages for the win. If they do not, team 1 wins. There is an eighth package, but it's on a small island at the northernmost point of the map. I had to place it for this to work.

Set to 2 rounds, so each team has a chance to steal/defend. They are only 10 minute rounds.

Not sure how well it works. I did test it with 3 randoms, but that was only enough to let me know the basic theory works. The more players, the better. Let me know what you guys think. Any input is much appreciated.

http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/member/DeaD_GooN/games/gtav/jobs/job/qIGIMYDh_kSwRK2sLtNNYg?platformId=2

• Like 1

I'll put this in my Thursday playlist. Thanks for the description on how to play it. Everyone should do that. Maybe it's just me but often I'm not clear on what the objectives are for some captures.

• Like 1

I figured it could use an explanation. Otherwise team 1 would capture all but 1 package immediately, then wonder where the last one was. I'm not completely satisfied with the location, but we'll see how it plays out Thursday. Thanks for including it.