The Hard Deck

Dodge

• 2 weeks later...

The spawn point by the cliff that got us I was able to fly away from on the 3rd respawn by quickly dropping my landing gear so the wheels hit if I got too low and to slow the jet down (I had a Lazer). I lost a bunch of positions dying 2 extra times though.

• 2 months later...

Ran this last night 7/9 as GTA and had another spawn point problem. My aircraft kept spawning right in front of a tree and my right wing would clip it every time. I could not remember what button to press to tell me what checkpoint I was near so I'm not sure where it is. I tried everything but could not fly away from that tree.

Yo, Dodge, don't you forget to fix that broken CP that Beez already mentioned - it ruined my race and people were counting on me (betting, actually)! I thought I was stuck there forever until I finally somehow managed to escape that deathtrap. I'm waiting for an update here that it has been fixed! If you can't find it, I can find it for you.

I was looking at the title of this race for a while. I thought to myself how easy it'd be. And I'm pretty sure if I only adjusted the title of it, there'd be little left to indicate I had done something bad.

I want you to know. The temptation was very real to replace that "e", just to see what kind of responses you'd get here.

Edited by G37
  • Like 2

: FIRE :

"If you ride like lightning, you're gonna crash like thunder." - The Place Between The Pines

After taking a look at the map, It's probably CP 2, 3 or 4. I'll run it once within an hour and let you know the exact one.

The one at the side of the mountain?

I was looking at the title of this race for a while. I thought to myself how easy it'd be. And I'm pretty sure if I only adjusted the title of it, there'd be little left to indicate I had done something bad.

I want you to know. The temptation was very real to replace that "e", just to see what kind of responses you'd get here.

I'm very aware of how easy that would be. Lol

Dodgeservice.png

The one at the side of the mountain, near the water, where a tree is near the CP as well. The tree is the one that fucks you up every time you respawn there.

Alright, I ran a proper CP/respawn test on this one for you, Dodge (you can thank me later) and I found an even bigger deathtrap (at least for the less skilled at flying) along with the one Beez and I already mentioned. Sooooooo, the one we mentioned is CP 3 and the new one that I found is CP 6. Go ahead and try respawning at these CPs, you'll see what the hell I mean by deathtraps. :lol:

Do what you want with them, just make sure no one ends up in a tree when they respawn. ;)

Oh, and - awesome race, the CP flaws aside!

Edited by Protocawl
  • Like 1

Well, Dodge, you fixed CP 3 and I really like what you did at the lake (or sea, actually), but CP 6 is still a deathtrap! If before the changes you spawned into a tree there (I think) then now you spawn right into the mountain. This job is 1 CP away from being completed perfectly.

• 4 months later...