• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jaggy

• zztop911

• wraignbow

• Dead-Demon

Not a nautical person so had to google it, but what a cool achievement! The idea of sailing in the middle of no where is pretty cool but also quiet scary, depending on the size of your boat. I don't think I could handle the waves out there. I have a 14ft Haines hunter with a 90hp motor and never really taken it out past the heads but when your close with big waves/tide you tend to get sick easily, especially trying to rig your fishing lines haha.

I never worried about the waves. I was on an aircraft carrier and a destroyer. Although the waves of Cape Horn did beat the heck out of the carrier. Waves crashed over the flight deck, actually bent pipe railings and knocked off over 30 lifeboats. I gained new respect for Magellan and all the people that crossed the Horn in the age of wooden ships and iron men.

1: I'm allergic to chicken feathers and cockroaches. Why? I couldn't tell you

2: I love performing card tricks. I got bored this one time, so I decided to look up card tricks.

3: When I was younger, if you heard my voice and didn't see me, you'd think I was 30-40. Gosh, I miss my deep voice.

4: By just looking at me, you'd think I play basketball. Nope, I'm a 6'7" bowler.

5: I've gone through three brand new phones in less than 6 months. Why? I upgraded from a small screened phone to a Droid. Then I upgraded to an even bigger screened phone.

I had a cousin that was 6'7" and not a basketball player either. He was a baseball pitcher. In his senior year, the big dummy gave up big league offers because of his girlfriend. He was killed in an auto accident 3 years later. Fate can be crazy! I sure miss him.

Guinea pigs freak me out.

I love pepperoni

I love beer

i'm Canadian but born in Germany

I can't win a  race on gta 5 online for the life of me ....

I know who you are! You're Ricky from The Trailer Park Boys! : CRAZY :

• Like 2

I only grow in living soil!
Because Fat Buds Matter!

• 11 months later...

1- I'm afraid of spiders. One day I was in the shower and saw a spider looking at me, i framed out and i started throwing all the things i saw at the spider and hit my head in the wall and started laughing for 10min.

2- i hate bees. I was petting my dogs and a bee appeared, i try to punch it like an idiot and the last thing i saw was my dog jumping and eating the bee, I gave him a hug and shared my chocolat for saving my life hahahaha.

3- I'm addicted to video games, I could play all day.

4- I love vanilla coke and rockstar energy drink.

5- I hate doing exercise, If I started doing at least 5min i feel that im having a heart attack but im skinny xD

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, Dead-Demon said:

i hate bees. I was petting my dogs and a bee appeared, i try to punch it like an idiot and the last thing i saw was my dog jumping and eating the bee, I gave him a hug and shared my chocolat for saving my life hahahaha.

I was once attacked by a whole hive. I was riding one of those 3 wheeled Honda ATVs and the front wheel caught a big rut on a downhill trail. The rut steered the ATV off the trail and I went careening off the side and at some point I ran over a hive. Once I was stopped and realized I was being attacked I climbed back up the hill to the trail as fast as I could then continued my sprint while removing helmet and clothes as I ran. Bees were inside my helmet, jacket and shirt. 

Once I got away I waited for a bit then hiked back collecting clothes as I went. Carefully extracted the Honda after the bees were calm and rode back to the cabin. The majority of the stings were on the back of my neck which was the most exposed skin I had with my riding gear on. My Mom was not too happy about the whole thing but glad I was ok.

BTW, this has nothing to do with my nickname Beez. That is from my initials BZ and came way before this incident. 

• Like 5

17 minutes ago, Beez said:

I was once attacked by a whole hive. I was riding one of those 3 wheeled Honda ATVs and the front wheel caught a big rut on a downhill trail. The rut steered the ATV off the trail and I went careening off the side and at some point I ran over a hive. Once I was stopped and realized I was being attacked I climbed back up the hill to the trail as fast as I could then continued my sprint while removing helmet and clothes as I ran. Bees were inside my helmet, jacket and shirt. 

Once I got away I waited for a bit then hiked back collecting clothes as I went. Carefully extracted the Honda after the bees were calm and rode back to the cabin. The majority of the stings were on the back of my neck which was the most exposed skin I had with my riding gear on. My Mom was not too happy about the whole thing but glad I was ok.

BTW, this has nothing to do with my nickname Beez. That is from my initials BZ and came way before this incident. 

Wow that was the most scary thing i know, you were lucky to be okay

1) I'm 26 years old and I'm terrified of the dark. I always have to some form of light. 

2) I'm shamefully bad at geography and I was convinced that Portugal was in South America. 

3) I don't work well without sleep. Once I had about 2 hours in 24 hours and startes hallucinating.

4) I once thought I was going to murdered by a right lunatic while I was waiting for a bus. He introduced himself as Casper to me but when my sister (nicola) rejoined me he called himself Theodore.  He then went on a rant about why do people hurt him etc. I couldn't wait for him to go away

"It doesn't matter how you find the pot of gold B to the Rian, all that matters is you beat the leprechauns"   - Stewie Griffin

4 hours ago, Beez said:

Jesus, I probably would have died from shock.  Bees are the scariest thing alive on this planet, and I have a hard time even watching those movies where people are being swarmed.  I've never actually been stung before, but I have had too many close calls--I'm sure my luck will run out eventually.

Since it's been a long time, here's five more:

1) I can be quite OCD and a perfectionist about many things.  For example, I have a spreadsheet listing every vehicle I own in the game, where it is stored, all paint colors (including HEX codes), wheel type, wheel color, etc. etc.  I also go back and edit my posts if I notice a grammatical or spelling error.  The list goes on. :P

2) I am a very private person.  The only thing that scares me more than bees are telephone calls from numbers that I do not recognize and the thought of a family gathering.

3) I have witnessed both a drive by shooting and someone actively stealing someone's car.

4) Unlike many, I prefer the dark--It's not impossible, but overall, I have trouble sleeping when there is any sort of light in the room.

5) I came within minutes of dying from an allergic reaction when I was about seven years old.

Edited by LN
  • Like 3

3 minutes ago, LN-MLB said:

Jesus, I probably would have died from shock.  Bees are the scariest thing alive on this planet, and I have a hard time even watching those movies where people are being swarmed.  I've never actually been stung before, but I have had too many close calls that my luck will run out eventually.

1) I can be quite OCD and a perfectionist about many things.  For example, I have a spreadsheet listing every vehicle I own in the game, where it is stored, all paint colors (including HEX codes), wheel type, wheel color, etc. etc.  I also go back and edit my posts if I notice a grammatical or spelling error.  The list goes on. :P

2) I am a very private person.  The only thing that scares me more than bees are telephone calls from numbers that I do not recognize and the thought of a family gathering.

3) I have witnessed both a drive by shooting and someone actively stealing someone's car.

4) Unlike many, I prefer the dark--It's not impossible, but overall, I have trouble sleeping when there is any sort of light in the room.

5) I came within minutes of dying from an allergic reaction when I was about seven years old.

Funny you should say that.

I also have details of all of my custom HEX codes (I don't actually have any LSC colours) and have to correct any grammatical errors if I notice them. Sometimes I'll contact the mods to edit someone else's stuff for that reason :lol:

Never witnessed any shootings, but I witnessed my own car being stolen when I was about 18. An Irish guy and his very young son (no older than 7) climbed in through the sunroof and shouted abuse as they took off down the road, all within around 45 seconds. I was too surprised to actually do anything!

Seen plenty of other cars being stolen, did a lot of that before I was old enough to drive.

Allergies - Just popcorn, hopefully it doesn't try to kill me!

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, LN-MLB said:

Jesus, I probably would have died from shock.  Bees are the scariest thing alive on this planet, and I have a hard time even watching those movies where people are being swarmed.  I've never actually been stung before, but I have had too many close calls--I'm sure my luck will run out eventually.

The last time an unknown number called me i got really scared and it was a stalker xD

I prefer the dark too so you're not the only one

Well at least you survived and you know what they say "what doesn't kill you makes you stronger"

28 minutes ago, DavidCore89 said:

I also have details of all of my custom HEX codes (I don't actually have any LSC colours) and have to correct any grammatical errors if I notice them. Sometimes I'll contact the mods to edit someone else's stuff for that reason :lol:

Never witnessed any shootings, but I witnessed my own car being stolen when I was about 18. An Irish guy and his very young son (no older than 7) climbed in through the sunroof and shouted abuse as they took off down the road, all within around 45 seconds. I was too surprised to actually do anything!

Seen plenty of other cars being stolen, did a lot of that before I was old enough to drive.

I really never saw any car being stolen and i don't have any allergies but your story its funny and i would be really confused

• Like 1

On March 28, 2016 at 2:00 PM, DavidCore89 said:

I think I only have three or four cars with LSC colors (unless you count a couple of the secondary colors)--just the shades of black and silver/grey.  Some look a bit similar, but my OCD prevents me from having two cars with the exact same paint scheme and colors that are overly similar to one another.  Is this a sickness? :lol: I've had to opt for a couple of the same wheel styles on certain vehicles because I do love the wired wheels for a lot of my classics, and certain wheels fit certain cars better than others.  I don't care for wheel colors other than chrome, alloy, black, silver, and sometimes brown, copper, or other natural earth tones though.

Not allergic to popcorn myself, but shellfish can easily kill me without question.