Interesting Facts About You

Jaggy

1. I have the word left tattooed on my right foot.

2. Since my daughter was born a year ago I'm pretty much scared of everything.

3. I travel as much and as often as I possibly can and I'm actually leaving the cold in Sweden for three weeks of Californian sun on Monday.

Where in California?  Our family is taking a quick weekend trip to Santa Monica from April 24-26.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jaggy

• zztop911

• wraignbow

• Dead-Demon

1. I have a weird fascination with eyeballs. Inside or outside of the socket doesn't matter. It's the first thing I notice about a person.

2. I have an incredibly morbid sense of humor. I consider the unsub in the show Criminal Minds to be the comic relief.

3. I have an alarmingly high tolerance for pain. This concerns the Mrs. She's afraid I will someday hurt myself badly and not realize it. When she cooks, I'll take pans out of the oven without using oven mitts just for shock value.

4. I have a huge crush on Katy Perry, but despise her music.

5. I shiver when I urinate.

• Like 7

Where in California?  Our family is taking a quick weekend trip to Santa Monica from April 24-26.

We're starting out in LA for almost a week and after that we head out on a road trip. Actually we're doing Grand Canyon and then your home town as well so it's not just California. After that we're off to SF for a couple of days before going back to LA.
  • Like 1

We're starting out in LA for almost a week and after that we head out on a road trip. Actually we're doing Grand Canyon and then your home town as well so it's not just California. After that we're off to SF for a couple of days before going back to LA.

If this is your first time coming out this way, you're going to love it.  It's the perfect time of year for all of those locations.  Have fun!  :)

If this is your first time coming out this way, you're going to love it.  It's the perfect time of year for all of those locations.  Have fun!  :)

It is the first time going there and we're really looking forward to it! Do you have any must sees that the regular tourist wouldn't find? And thanks, I'm sure we're going to have tons of fun!!!

1. I can do just about anything technical

2. Once hit a kid over the head with a shovel for pushing my sister

3. I graduated college with high honors (nobody expected that shit)

4. I love riding dirt bikes and ATV's

5. One day I got "stuck" at the park because my sciatic nerve hurt so bad. I devised a plan to have my buddy go get a wagon to come get me but the man in me wouldn't allow it...I cried while hobbling back to the car.

• Like 8

Well I'll take 2 from others, lol.

1. I have never broken a bone

2. I have never been west of the Mississippi

3. I used to ride BMX with the riders from Terrible One and Animal when I lived in NJ

4. I am terribly over interested in the Universe and all that is contained in it. Guess you could call me a Universe Nut.

5. Ok, maybe a third one from others; I hate spiders!

I'm also a Secret Agent, but now you all have to die......

Damn, I'm supposed to be making my PL right now! Thanks Lady Jag!!!!!!!

• Like 5

1. I have only ever broken 1 bone... The small toe on my right foot.

2. I once had my top lip split smoothly into 2 pieces courtesy of my sister, thankfully there is no lasting damage other than a small scar inside and out.

3. I have only ever been to 3 countries... Wales, England and Scotland.

4. I'm scared of 4 animals in total... Horses, snakes, bats and bees... In exactly that order.

5. Aged 5 I persuaded an older friend of mine to eat a live slug by saying "I'll eat one after you", we only had one slug and he vomited all over that one soon after biting it  :lol:

• Like 10

1. I have only ever broken 1 bone... The small toe on my right foot.

2. I once had my top lip split smoothly into 2 pieces courtesy of my sister, thankfully there is no lasting damage other than a small scar inside and out.

3. I have only ever been to 3 countries... Wales, England and Scotland.

4. I'm scared of 4 animals in total... Horses, snakes, bats and bees... In exactly that order.

5. Aged 5 I persuaded an older friend of mine to eat a live slug by saying "I'll eat one after you", we only had one slug and he vomited all over that one soon after biting it  :lol:

1. It took a pair of Freight Trains, and an act of Congress to accomplish this.

2. The 1 person on the planet more deadly than DC89, is DC's sister.

3. ... because all the rest bow to him.

4. I believe this to be a fallacy. A way for DC89 to walk among mere mortals.

5. This statement speaks of the pure legend of DC89.

• Like 8

Dodgeservice.png

1 - I've had multiple broken bones and fractures (got one now)

2 - A friend and I once put a 350 Chevy V8 in a canoe (It is probably still on the bottom of the lake)

3 - I placed 56th in 1998 and 78th in 1999 in the Illinois State Trapshooting Championship (both out of roughly 1000 people)

4 - Cats are my fav animals, scared of Bees, not real fond of Spiders (use to own some Scorpions though)

5 - Growing up I was convinced I was gonna be the next Grand Wizard of the Ku Klux Klan, but then I turned 18 and moved away from hickville USA and realized how the world should work and that I was better than no one and no one was better than me based on where they come from, who the worship or who they sleep with.

• Like 12

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

1 - I've had multiple broken bones and fractures (got one now)

2 - A friend and I once put a 350 Chevy V8 in a canoe (It is probably still on the bottom of the lake)

3 - I placed 56th in 1998 and 78th in 1999 in the Illinois State Trapshooting Championship (both out of roughly 1000 people)

4 - Cats are my fav animals, scared of Bees, not real fond of Spiders (use to own some Scorpions though)

5 - Growing up I was convinced I was gonna be the next Grand Wizard of the Ku Klux Klan, but then I turned 18 and moved away from hickville USA and realized how the world should work and that I was better than no one and no one was better than me based on where they come from, who the worship or who they sleep with.

I grew up around people like #5. I'm glad you got away from that too.

• Like 2

1. I can speak english and spanish. Im thinking about learning french too.

2. Despite having family everywhere in the world, the only country i've ever been to was spain, on a 2 day school trip.

3. I have never broken a single bone nor passed out and i played football when i was younger.

4. I dunno the difference between democrats and republicans.

5. I am 5 ft 9

• Like 3

1. My wife, and I, go ballroom dancing three or four times a week for the last 13 years.

2. I love traveling, and go on some vacation that requires flight at least once per year.

3. I can't stand the smell, or taste, of fish.  My body rejects it as poison.

4. I was elected student council president during my final year of high school.

5. My lineage is traced to the first successful colonization of Acadia by the French in 1630's.  I am 18th generation Canadian.

• Like 7

1. I became a firefighter when I was 15 years old and now that I have retired from a career of chaos, danger and purpose, I have no idea how to operate in the real world.

2. Since my family owned roller skating rinks and both of my parents were professional skating instructors, I am pretty good at roller skating and even refereed for roller derby for a short bit.

3. I was allergic to raw shrimp but working in New Orleans for Katrina rescue and recovery operations cured me.

4. I do not like ice.

5. My family makes up improvised family traditions when we have guests over for holidays.

• Like 11

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil, is for good men to do nothing - General Dwight Eisenhower Allied Supreme Commander WWII

Haha I love the last one Ern! I have avoided this subject because I don't think I am very interesting, but here goes :P I also love that LN used to play poker! I never really got into it much but I love all the theory behind it and want to get back I to it. All the maths behind the cards and probabilities and being able to read people and see what they have! So much fun haha :)

1. I was a snowboard instructor

2. I have never accidentally broken a bone. (See below)

3. I had a tibial tubercle osteotomy on my left knee. Basically a knee relocation where they cut you bone and move it across and screw it back in so your knee cap sits differently.

4. When I was younger, I jumped off the lounge and hit my face on the coffee table and put my tooth through my lip.

5. When I was younger I didn't care at all for learning, but now I have found that I fee quiet lost without something new to learn, even though I forget half the stuff I read :P. Next topic, how to remember what you read haha :)

Edited by ScottyB88
  • Like 3

scottyb1988.jpg

Aight, me too I guess.

1. I jailbreak apple devices- and I don't even use any. Well, I used to. I like theming my phone.

2. I use a night light and I'm 18. If I have to walk around, I go fast, and with flashlights.

3. After being scared shitless several times in the dark as a kid, I am always scared of the dark.

4. When I was a kid I used to do Mensa puzzles. Initially I thought it was a funky company name, you know. I didn't know they're a bunch of high-Q dudes. Course I solved them. Blame lack of Internet.

5. I play Uncharted 3, and my other PSN name is practically inline with the Raffica pistol. As well as Hardcore mode. Freaking UC2 oldies, can't just leave me the hell alone in my game mode.

• Like 2

A8FgB70.jpg

So many cool stories & interesting little quirks that we all have.  :lol:

1.  As an apprentice carpenter, I once nailed my own foot to the floor while using a nail-gun.

2.  Came close to playing professional AFL (Australian Rules Football) as a teenager.  Would've needed to leave home & move closer to the city, so chose not to.  Don't regret it either.

3.  After sculling nearly an entire bottle of Jim Beam at a friends 21st party, I woke up the next morning in a jail cell in some random country town.  To this day, none of my friends or I have any idea what happened to me that night.  :D

5.  While on a trip to Sydney in my younger days, I once stayed awake for approx 80 straight hours.

5.  Have always been fairly slim my entire life, but at 44 years of age, I currently weigh 7kg (15lb) less than I have at any other time in my adult life.

5b.  Have never broken a bone either, but have been west of the Mississippi.  :)

Edited by no_snacks
  • Like 6

1. Used to do quite some sports in the past: long distance running, ice skating, skiing, karate (brown belt). Nowadays, it's the absolute opposite apart from the occasional walk.

2. I'm afraid of heights. Anything higher then 2 meters above ground level and I'm in trouble.

3. I hate swimming. Probably cause i drowned nearly twice: once during birth (started breathing before I got out --> 3 wks in intensive care -.- ) and once nearly drowned at the age of 4-5. Add to that a nasty experience with a shark when scuba diving in Australia. I'll stick to my bath tub, thank you very much.

4. Never broke a single bone in my body. Plenty of cuts and bruises, but weirdly enough no stitches.

5. I used to play electric guitar. Atm my poor Gibson is nothing more then a cool ornament in my study upstairs.

• Like 5

gallery_510_31_23135.jpg

For any nautical people that may be out there:

1. I'm a Shellback

2. I'm a Golden Shellback

3. I'm also a Bluenose Shellback

• Like 3

I only grow in living soil!
Because Fat Buds Matter!

For any nautical people that may be out there:

1. I'm a Shellback

2. I'm a Golden Shellback

3. I'm also a Bluenose Shellback

Not a nautical person so had to google it, but what a cool achievement! The idea of sailing in the middle of no where is pretty cool but also quiet scary, depending on the size of your boat. I don't think I could handle the waves out there. I have a 14ft Haines hunter with a 90hp motor and never really taken it out past the heads but when your close with big waves/tide you tend to get sick easily, especially trying to rig your fishing lines haha.

scottyb1988.jpg

So many cool stories & interesting little quirks that we all have.  :lol:

1.  As an apprentice carpenter, I once nailed my own foot to the floor while using a nail-gun.

I was a carpenter for 20 years, once when nailing the sub floor for a new house a guy I was working with shot a 16 penny nail thru his foot into the floor. We had to cut the head off the nail so he could pull his foot off it.

• Like 1

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

1: I'm allergic to chicken feathers and cockroaches. Why? I couldn't tell you

2: I love performing card tricks. I got bored this one time, so I decided to look up card tricks.

3: When I was younger, if you heard my voice and didn't see me, you'd think I was 30-40. Gosh, I miss my deep voice.

4: By just looking at me, you'd think I play basketball. Nope, I'm a 6'7" bowler.

5: I've gone through three brand new phones in less than 6 months. Why? I upgraded from a small screened phone to a Droid. Then I upgraded to an even bigger screened phone.

• Like 2

4: By just looking at me, you'd think I play basketball. Nope, I'm a 6'7" bowler.

Average?

Guinea pigs freak me out.

I love pepperoni

I love beer

i'm Canadian but born in Germany

I can't win a  race on gta 5 online for the life of me ....

• Like 3