Kill the Courier

adsyfindlay

Kill the Courier

Very experimental at the moment so any ideas or feedback would be greatly appreciated :D

Description:

Still in the making... ( needs a bit of work on punctuation :P)

The basic idea is to have one team on motorbikes with all the packages that have to race to their base to win. The other team in helicopters need to kill the bikers on their journey, collect the packages and return them.

What I'm not sure on is the timing and how many helicopters are needed as there is a high risk of that team being massively overpowered! Also I've made it high traffic as you can't lock onto the bikes in the heli's is this a good idea?

Description of Job:

The Couriers have made an honest mistake they don't know they are delivering to the wrong people. They are trained to get their parcels to the destination by any means. The mistake is they are delivering to the wrong people. The couriers are trying to get to the city to deliver their parcel (Collect all the Parcels), An organised crime family want their parcels and will go to any means to get it! Couriers it is a busy monday morning, everyone is going to work avoiding the roads may be best?!

I hope this was ok to post, it's an idea that I had but like I mentioned it needs a lot of work :)

Weapon Lock:

grenades

Rockstar Social Link:

http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/member/adsyfindlay/games/gtav/jobs/job/vORYFw0ofEaMy0rN3iU7pg

Edited by adsyfindlay

• 2 weeks later...

This capture turned out really well.  I think it played out exactly how you wanted it to.

Nothing seemed overpowered.  It was tough trying to kill the opposing team while in a Buzzard.  At least for me it was... :lol:

Your target score and time limit for this capture was perfect, IMO.

• Like 1