Dawn of the Altruists

Squirrel

I think I have the concept of this one spot on. If you can think of anything that needs changing please let me know. Can't beat having a live test to work out any problems.

I like the idea, but a few things I think could be improved on.

As you know I got rather frustrated with the npcs, they weren't showing up and with their extreme accuracy, you die instantly. This was a problem with the one who kept respawning up the back. They were in the bushes and you can't even see them and with one hit, you're dead. I would recommend lowering the accuracy of the re spawning npcs but the rest are fine to stay as they are.

I think respawning near where you die ended up being a bit problematic. I kept being killed pretty quickly cause you're in the middle of the action. It might be better to spawn half way between your base and the capture objects if possible.

I noticed some people had trouble getting to the base as they didn't know where it was.

It's a good idea and it played out pretty well

• Like 1

scottyb1988.jpg

I'll look at changing the weapons and respawn areas. Not sure what can be done about the base locations. They are indicated on the map and you get a waypoint when you have a bag. Just need to remember one base has there point under the tunnel and the other on top of the tank. 

Was hard to judge how balanced both bases were as it ended up being 6 v 4 for the round due to drop outs at the start.

• Like 1

Made the following changes.

Accuracy of respawning Altruists altered and changed heavy snipers down to normal sniper rifles. 

Moved the respawn points to be halfway between the camp and the bases.

Got rid of the sandblock fort at Team 1 base. I managed to hold off LN-MLB singlehanded before so that base was probably too easy to defend when compared to the other one.