Altitude Adjustment

JustHatched

http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/member/justhatched/games/gtav/jobs/job/b6k7Xi_3tU2YUonoSLSa3A

Expect sudden changes in altitude over the mountians and water.

Designed so that the Lazer and Hydra can finish in the same amount of time giving neither an advantage

• Like 2

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

• 4 weeks later...

Im not exactly sure but i believe this was run last night in torrids playlist. If he or someone else reads this can verify it didnt happen to me but 2 people either missed a checkpoint and restarted or crashed at one and kept respawing either on the ground or into the mountain. It was 2 separate spawn points and i know zztop was one who it happened to and forget who other one was. Hoowfully someone else remembers more then me if it was even this race. Other then that though i enjoyed it as much as i can enjoy a air race 

If you can get me CP # I will take a look at it.

Unfortunate that is a side effect of most of my air races, no offense to anyones ability to race a jet but if the CP's are in generally easy places then the race is pretty simple for more advanced flyers. That's not to say some can't be fixed and maintain the idea of the race.

• Like 1

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

• 2 years later...

Added the Pyro.

I think Pyro will be the plane to use in this. By design of the course the Lazer and Hydrag equal out, but the Pyro is is I'm the middle of those for speed and climb rate.

• Like 2