The Shipping List

adsyfindlay

The Shipping List

2_0.jpg

Description:

After going Bankrupt Merryweather does not bother cleaning they're docks and decide to move over seas, taking they're remaining assets including Simeon's Benefactor list a major sieze for the local police department and putting the dodgey car dealer out of buiseness for good. Two teams, Merryweather who have been taken by surprise by the Cops, both are trying to recover the highly valued Benefactor mainly list!

Weapon Lock:

Carbine rifle

Rockstar Social Link:

http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/member/adsyfindlay/games/gtav/jobs/job/b1Wxqrw-YEiKX_aOqmGDQQ

• 4 weeks later...

This is a pretty good capture.  My only issue is that I feel that the team that starts near the bridge will always win.  The first time I played this, I jumped onto the bridge, ran across, jumped over the opening of the two bridges and grabbed the package with almost zero issue.  I then quickly ran back across the bridge to deliver the package.  The team that starts on the other end has a bit of trouble getting to the packages without getting killed constantly.  I'm not sure if there's an easier way to deliver the package from that side.  For me, I dived into the water and swam towards the south end of the docks, then went for the ladder that was on the outside of the building.  From there, I ran the package inside through the doors.  

This capture takes a lot of teamwork which is good.  It kind of feels like a TDM, but there's really no issue with that.  I think it helps keep some team members busy defending their territory while a few other members focus on grabbing the packages and getting them back to base.

Thanks for the feedback :D,

I'll take another look at it. I might use better protection on the bridge as it seems too easy to pick someone off there. The idea was for it to rely heavily on teamwork with covering fire, defending and such :). The idea is that the bridge i the sole route of getting and retrieving the packages. 

Thanks again :)

This is a pretty good capture.  My only issue is that I feel that the team that starts near the bridge will always win.  The first time I played this, I jumped onto the bridge, ran across, jumped over the opening of the two bridges and grabbed the package with almost zero issue.  I then quickly ran back across the bridge to deliver the package.  The team that starts on the other end has a bit of trouble getting to the packages without getting killed constantly.  I'm not sure if there's an easier way to deliver the package from that side.  For me, I dived into the water and swam towards the south end of the docks, then went for the ladder that was on the outside of the building.  From there, I ran the package inside through the doors.  

This capture takes a lot of teamwork which is good.  It kind of feels like a TDM, but there's really no issue with that.  I think it helps keep some team members busy defending their territory while a few other members focus on grabbing the packages and getting them back to base.

Just had a look and I can't quite tell which side you mean, been timing myself going from one side to the other and both seem the same. As you look from the sea is the left or the right hand side? Sorry it's taken so long for me to get to this :(

It would be the left side.  I think.  :lol:

It's the team that starts furthest away from the double doors that lead into the building.

Ah right, I thought they were the closest haha, would you be able to test it with me, then you can show me lol as I can't quite tell which side you mean haha the left side is the side with the double doors :P

I'm about to head out the door for the gym, so I won't be able to sign online at the moment.  I'll be around tomorrow at some point and can show you then if you're online.  :)

• Like 1