Spank the Bull

ronin

Spank the Bull

2_0.jpg

Brucie Kibbutz, the man himself is about to launch his latest testosterone packed product and is looking for a reliable supplier. However raw materials are in short supply. Steal the erm juices from the neighbours and secure that contract!

RSC Link

Details:

- 30 players, 2 teams

- raid capture

- 3 packages on each side

- 10 min or first to collect 8 packages

- 1 package per player

- no actors, cops, peds, traffic, etc.

- respawn on foot, few vehicles around

- forced (combat pistol) and pickup (shotgun and micro SMG), no health or armor

gallery_510_31_23135.jpg

Lots of action, good weapon choice.

I really enjoyed this, I've played it twice during PL's now and it's becoming a favourite, I love the simplicity of this map and the tactics of raids, but I think some other players don't know the difference between capture modes (perhaps that's why some are so against captures?).

Anyway, in case anyone is wondering.... Raid means both teams objectives can be stolen from them, ideally you should have some attackers and some defenders. In raid, if you steal an objective and get killed halfway back to base - that objective will stay in that location, the enemy cannot take it back to their base now, they must defend it and stop your team stealing it again.

Great work on this, Ronin... My only suggestion is to take a look at the spawns, the enemy seemed to respawn at the side of my teams base (team 1) on a few occasions, base respawns were frequent, but something was causing those players to spawn in the location that I described.

Edited by DavidCore89
  • Like 1

Thanks for the feedback DC !

Idea was to make a TDM with some added extra's. I was also surprised to see that not everyone was familiar with the raid type capture. Something that's gonna have to be remedied :D

I was not happy with the spawn points in a sense that they were too remote from the action. I had placed them there thinking that there would be plenty of action all around the map and thus avoid spawn killing. Will decrease the size of the spawn circle which currently sits at 20 m and will place them closer to the respective team starting points. As for the spawning close to team 1, that I cannot explain atm. I respawned plenty of times yesterday and it was always in the intended spot (team2)... Will have a look at it.

Edited by ronin

gallery_510_31_23135.jpg

I guess the spawns were a bit far from the action, but if there was 30 players (twice the amount of players compared to yesterday), there will always be an enemy at your base so spawning too close could mean immediate death...